Gorgrond Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgrond Guide

The 92 Gorgrond guide is totally screwed I had to stop using it in the end as I was running around in circles and the waypoint ws having me fly back to places that were no where near where I needed to go.

It is happening to me also, the Gorgrond guide is broke. It is sending me to NPC for quest they don't even have. I guess I'm going to do the same thing DSOUTHALL has done. Please fix this guide soon, I have been using it for years and loved it but someone dropped the ball on this release.

Comment

Right now the guides are displaying the quests for all garrison buildings when it should be skipping quests for buildings you don't have. We are working to get this fixed as quickly as possible. Please skip the steps for any quests you are unable to obtain.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

It's not that simple to just skip the step to the quest that isn't available.. these quests have chains and multiple steps.. we have no clue what we are supposed to skip and how many steps and searching around the map to go to every single NPC to see if they have the quest or not is a waste of time.

I surely hope zygor is going to put up some sort of compensation for this. In it's current state the guide for WoD is broken and not worth what was paid.

Comment

I found that by clicking on the outpost that I chose that it fixed the issue for me.

Comment

Zygor Finally updated and fixed the issue.. all is well and again Zygor is the best guide available

Comment

the first 5 in this zone worked and after that nothing. This part is totally unusable. So far 25 to 94 can not be used at all and im sure its more than that. Im not impressed.

Comment

I have found problems with Gogrond as well. Sends me to place to acquire Bonus Quest and when it pops on screen the guide doesn't see it. That means that it thinks I don't have the quest yet and follow up steps are grayed out.

Comment

Working...
                X