Warlords Loremaster guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warlords Loremaster guide

Just curious should there be a choice for warlords in the Loremaster guides. I was hoping to go back and do all quests in a zone but cant find a guide. Just wanted to check before I spent time troubleshooting. Thanks

There is no Loremaster achievement in Draenor. Blizzard has not implemented it yet.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

There are quest achievements for each zone but rather depending on a specific amount of quests they depend on certain quest lines, for example this one:
      http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8845

I don't know if it is planned to include all necessary quests into the leveling guide, the Shadowmoon guide lacks a few quests in Gloomshade Grove, there#s one quest that leads you to the mule on the road there but the quest starting the chain which you can get at the garrison is missing (at least it was when I went through the guide).
      According to the achievement guide those quests should be included in the leveling guide, possibly this is work in progress.
      So I assume for the other zones these achievements will also be obtained with the leveling guide.

Comment

Working...
      X