Saying im supposed to be a level higher when im barely into the level below

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying im supposed to be a level higher when im barely into the level below

The in game guide is saying i'm supposed to be a level higher when i'm barely into the level below i have been told i can skip the message saying i should be a level higher since i'm under level 60 but wouldn't it all add up when i'm level 15 it will say i should be 20???

And my guide will eventually keep adding them up so it will be telling me to go onto the level 20-30 guide when i'm say 25 or something please help me fix this
    Attached Files

Don't worry too much about the message you got. The guide assumes that while you are questing, you'll be whacking mobs for XP as you travel to each location to perform the quest. Sometimes you don't quite get there and then the guide will suggest you kill a few until you're ready to move on.
    This doesn't happen very often as you level. So for now, just whack some monsters until you hit level 9, then proceed with the guide. It won't take long!

Comment

It's possible we just need to move the placement of these ding steps after all the changes to the game. You should be able to skip and keep going no problem.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

In the guides for 1-60 you can safely skip/ignore those ding quests if you want to. You will still level very fast and you won't miss any quests. The level becomes a lot more important for obtaining quests once you are in Outlands and by that point you will almost never see one of those steps.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X