Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgrond. Step: 22

Gorgrond: Highpass Logging Camp

After choosing Lumbermill (step:20) I found step:22 only available for those choosing Arena.

Talk to Rangari D'kaan
    !Accept 'A Rediscovered Legend'

WoWHead
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=34704

Step 20 for me is locked up after I chose Arena. Goreground (92-94)
    Last edited by disparky; November 14, 2014, 11:04 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

We are working to get this fixed. The guides are displaying quests for both buildings instead of skipping the quests for the building you did not choose. Please skip any steps for quests you are unable to accept.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

It doesn't allow you to skip past step 20 however. Neither questline starts

Comment

You will need to skip a lot of steps to get back on track. I think you have to skip up to around step 125.

Comment

gorond 22-64

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            You will need to skip a lot of steps to get back on track. I think you have to skip up to around step 125.
            Tangleheart step 64? looks like where lumber starts

Comment

That's the issue though for me.....I can't skip steps....nothing happens when you click to advance the guide.

Comment

Just mailed you about the same bug to be honest, im stuck ad step 20 to, i can progress, i cant cancle a step, or mark it as compleate, it just dont progress after selecting that i build the arena, the only thing i can do is to select that i build the lumber mill to.

Even when i do that i am still stuck ad step 20.

Comment

Try holding Ctrl + Alt while clicking to advance the step and that should get you past it.

Comment

Probably similar to the above, but Gorgrond (92-94) Step 23 says "Talk to Vindicator Maraad: Accept 'Rage and Wisdom' " This is not an option after choosing the lumbermill. The comments on wowhead seem to indicate it's an Arena only quest. Skipping the step seems to work. I fly to Deeproot and talk to Rangari Kaalya and her first quest seems to be on step 138 "The Infested". This step also says to accept "Pollen Power" which you can't as "The Infested" has to be completed first.

I just wanted to make sure you guys were aware. Thanks.
                    Last edited by ace62269; November 16, 2014, 10:27 AM. Reason: Additional Notes regarding quest chain

Comment

yeah, same issue - i posted in a later post. I have arena, but apparently missed the first step of getting arena guys... skipped past, skipped those quests, but it leaves you short and messes you up later when you don't ding 96 fast enough after finishing the next zone... gonna mess with it this morning...

Comment

For those who chose the lumber mill, move to step 66.

Comment

First a big sigh at how dissapointed I am with Zygor...SIGH!!!

Second the above is confirmed. It works until you get to step 79 "Accept Bonus Objective: Tangleheart" and step 82 "Accept Bonus Objective: The Razorbloom". Wowpedia shows this to be for the sparring arena only. Step 84 is acceptable to both sides "Accept Bonus Objective Mistcreep Mire". So the "Skip to step 125" message is definitely not correct.

So, I can't just blindly skip something (the official advise) without knowing for sure it's not supposed to be there. I hope it doesn't show up in other zones. This has made me overall very cautious of just throwing down money for a reserve. Things should be unit tested prior to leaving development. I guess I'll debug it as I go until a fix is delivered or maybe just use the WoW map and UI. I'm not sure what others think, but to me a guide where I skip step 22-66 and then 79-84 is an incomplete guide. I paid to level stress free and not have to think as my time is very limited. I would ask for a list, but I'd rather have the fix.

http://wowpedia.org/Quest:Bonus_Objective:_Tangleheart
                          Last edited by ace62269; November 16, 2014, 09:40 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

So I was going to make my own thread about this but it seems ya'll are having similar issues here. Fixing this isn't as simple as "skipping the quest". I have tried skipping it and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I am now left in a spot where almost every step in the guide isn't possible for me to complete, the npc's aren't there that the guide says are there, or they are there but are not offering me any quests. I'll list my trouble areas in order:

20. We Need An Outpost - I chose Arena. Clicking Arena displays an error that states "ERROR! Cannot jump from step 20 to label 'arena'. This is guide Gorgrond (92-94). Please report this, providing a generated Bug Report. Well I've generated several bug reports but I have no idea what happens to them when I click "Save Report". I feel like they vanish into thin air. As suggested I click "Skip this Step" and Move on.

21. We Need An Outpost - Cannot accept. Not available. Skipping.

23. Tangleheart - Cannot accept. Not available. Skipping. After skipping this I'm able to complete a huge section of the guide just fine.

64. Tangleheart - Cannot Accept either quest "Growing Wood" or "Lost Lumberjack". Not Available. Skipping.

65. Lost Lumberjack - Cannot Accept "Chapter I: Plant Food", "Chapter II: The Harvest", or "Chapter III: Ritual of the Charred". Not available. Skipping.

69. Lumber, I hardly Knew 'Er - Cannot Accept. Skipping.

70. Bonus Objective: South Gronn Canyon - Not available. Skipping. AGain I'm able to complete several quests after this one.

109. A Great Escape - Not sure why but this isn't available. The hole in the ground isn't interactable. Skipping. Completed several steps after skipping this.

123. Super Seeds - Not available. Skipping.

125. Deeproot - Cannot accept "The Razorbloom" or "Dark Iron Down". Not available. Skipping.

126. Bushwhacker - Cannot Accept. Skipping.

127. The Infested - Cannot accept either "The Infested" or "Pollen Power". Skipping.

135. Dark Iron Down - Jumps here from 127 after skipping. However, I can't Accept "Burn the Bodies" or "A Green Ogron". Skipping.

138. A Green Ogron? - Jumps to here after 135. Can't accept. Skipping.

140. Coalpart's Revenge - Cannot Accept "The Life Spring". Nor is "Burrian Coalpart" even located here...

144. The Razorbloom - Again cannot accept "A Heavy Helping Hand". SKipping....

145. A Heavy Helping Hand - Ran all the way there. No Dark Iron Dwarfs exist. Skipping again...

150. Will of the Genesaur - Actually skipped a few steps this time. Wants me to Accept "Iyu". Except I can't. Skipping...

152. Iyu - Wierd Yrel isn't there. And I can't accept "Power of the Genesaur". You know the deal, skipping again.

153. Service of Rangari Kaalya - Skipping yet again.

159. Power of the Genesaur - Not available. SKipping.

Then after Step 168. although the progress bar says that I am 70% of the way through the guide for the current zone. It suggest that I go to the next zone in Talador. Now I'm not sure if all of these quests that I had to skip were part of the Lumber Mill quest line versus the Arena. However what I do know is that I wasted hours of my time that could have been spent leveling simply running around in circles trying to figure out why a quest wasn't available to me. Or running half way across the zone just to find out the npc wasn't even there for me to accept a quest from. It is really irritating. Hopefully this gets fixed, and or helps someone else who is having the same issues. Hopefully I didn't miss any quest that are essential to anything important.

Comment

Are you keeping your guides updated with the latest version? We've been releasing updates pretty much every day to try to address these problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X