Gorgrond Step 41 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgrond Step 41 Problems

I would like to say great guide I do think that they might have moved some of the quest givers on you (Dam Blizzard lol) I am on Step 41 in Gorgrond and nothing is lining up since quest givers are either not there or zoned out because of previous quests I cannot get back on a quest line at all now sorta stuck in the game with no where to go except grinding not cool

Please Help

PS Thanks for all the hard work I know it cannot be easy.

PS Thanks for all the hard work I know it cannot be easy.

Comment

We are working on getting this fixed as quickly as we can. Please skip any steps for quests that you are unable to accept.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

just turn the guide off hoop,i was at the exact same spot and it just continues to get worse.You will be beating your head against the wall flipping forward and back trying to figure out what quest to get,where to go and how to get there.I tried for over an hour and a half,ended up flipping all way to end of guide,it wanted me to go to 84-95 part and i am only halfway through 93

Comment

Originally posted by cams11 View Post
          just turn the guide off hoop,i was at the exact same spot and it just continues to get worse.You will be beating your head against the wall flipping forward and back trying to figure out what quest to get,where to go and how to get there.I tried for over an hour and a half,ended up flipping all way to end of guide,it wanted me to go to 84-95 part and i am only halfway through 93
          I agree totally. You will make things HARDER for yourself keeping the guide enabled in Gorgrond until this is fixed. Trust us. It's horrible right now.

Comment

The team will be working through the weekend to have this completely fixed. The issue is with the routing in the Alliance guide. All of the quests are actually there it just doesn't properly route players based on what garrison building you choose to create. The Horde guide does not have this issue.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Although not real happy with the state of the guide.. I DO appreciate the Zygor team being here acknowledging the problems and assuring us it will be fixed as fast as possible. I have other alts and i am sure i will be able use the guide for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                The team will be working through the weekend to have this completely fixed. The issue is with the routing in the Alliance guide. All of the quests are actually there it just doesn't properly route players based on what garrison building you choose to create. The Horde guide does not have this issue.
                Thank you for the update.

Comment

I am stuck on the same quest and it is not there. I did some researching and found out the Bonus Objective for The Razlor Bloom is not available to all players. This bonus objective is only visible to players who chose the Sparring Arena, not the Lumber Mill. I think once Zygor gets to where they can correct this, they will add some notes to send you elsewhere if you picked the Lumber Mill.

Comment

Oh, I see they already said that. Sorry.

Comment

Yeah like what Zygor said, when we get to a point where we choose which outpost building.. There's two choices, the guide doesn't lead us to correct path.. I'm sure and I trust that Zygor team are working on that issue.. I don't have a problem to skip those quest and move on.. can always come back and see if I missed any.. Keep up ZYGOR team... thumb UP!

Comment

i've had to turn the guide off. i've been wasting so much time running around to nowhere too many times. kinda sad about paying for this. i really thought that it would help.

oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Comment

since the update lastnight it appears to working fine for me you only have to skip 1 step..but prior i too was having issue with it thanks Zygor keep up the good work.

Comment

I encountered the same problem, but skipped a LARGE section of the guide to get back on track. Although it was a problem with the guide, it was also a problem within the game. I chose to build the garrison arena at that step and the NPC wasn't spawning. That quest giver will block you from a very big quest line within the guide.

Comment

I'm on step 192 of Gorgrond and about 76% to 94. I can't accept any further quests, so I'm basically stuck. Very frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                              X