No announcement yet.

Can we at least get an acknowledgment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because to get info on questlines and such, I can go to WoWHead. If I spend money to get something it's because I expect it to work out of the gate, make my life easier, be efficient, and what not. I've been a Zygor customer for many years now, it's the first time I see them drop the ball, and from a tower at that. Obviously I am venting, but my mind is pretty well made up.

Comment

Waaauw guys you cant blame Zygor for hickups! They are not WoW Gods! They can't just bypass the queue, they have to wait paciently until they get in like the rest of us!!! They have lag to like the rest of us!!!

There will be hickups, when the game patches chage, they can only do so mutch on beta server, since alot of stuff changed before the final launce, and yes there is issues with the guide right now, but my guess is they are working hard on fixing it, they cant work faster then they do, like i said they cant just jump in front of the queue, just because they are trying to update and bugfix the plugin.

Insted of flaming and blaming Zygor, you should direct your anger against Blizzard, it's there fault the Zygor Dev's can do this faster....

Comment

At least all of you who have posted have managed to get on. Here is is 10:47 Saturday night and as of now I still have not been able to get onto Wow as login is over 5k to get on my server and now they have lowered the population allowed on it will be probably a week until i can get on Stormrage. I would transfer but they have stopped that as well. So think again as how bad you have it.

Comment

Can't help but wonder... I use Zygor's to save time yet I find myself charting failed Zygor-Blizzard synergy. I could give my chart to Zygor to help them out but, really, that's not my job. My point? If I can log on and chart the alliance guide's failures, "professionals" at Zygor should be way ahead of me. They are not. They are wasting my time and money. It's not good business when the most efficient use of a product is turning it off.

Comment

Originally posted by manwe View Post
            Because to get info on questlines and such, I can go to WoWHead. If I spend money to get something it's because I expect it to work out of the gate, make my life easier, be efficient, and what not. I've been a Zygor customer for many years now, it's the first time I see them drop the ball, and from a tower at that. Obviously I am venting, but my mind is pretty well made up.
            Feel free to vent. It usually helps me. But give Zygor a week or two. Even Blizzard's dropped the ball with this expansion. Give everyone a couple of weeks and it should be back on track.

Originally posted by gamer1957 View Post
            Can't help but wonder... I use Zygor's to save time yet I find myself charting failed Zygor-Blizzard synergy. I could give my chart to Zygor to help them out but, really, that's not my job. My point? If I can log on and chart the alliance guide's failures, "professionals" at Zygor should be way ahead of me. They are not. They are wasting my time and money. It's not good business when the most efficient use of a product is turning it off.
            I can't log on. Half the player base can't log on. If we can't log on, there is a good chance ZG's team can't either.

Comment

Originally posted by kledbetter View Post
              ...While I'm at it, let me say that "Java sucks" Would greatly prefer to go back to the old Zygor launcher.
              Not just Java, but their implementation of it. If it was properly done in Java, it would work on any machine with little to no effort; that said, I must use the direct download option for updating as I run Linux exclusively and it does not work under WINE (or Java).

Wowmatrix was a good example of how to do things in Java. I miss that app.

Comment

Originally posted by kledbetter View Post
                While I'm at it, let me say that "Java sucks" Would greatly prefer to go back to the old Zygor launcher.
                It's not Java. Java is an actually a pretty good programming language and environment. Using Java means they can write one version of the client that caters to all platforms It's just that the client needs a little nudge every now and then to get working.

Comment

Working...
                X