Can we at least get an acknowledgment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we at least get an acknowledgment?

Why isn't there a sticky at the top of the forum acknowledging that the Alliance guide isn't where it needs to be? Posting in a thread here and there calling these problems "bugs" and simply saying you're working on it isn't going to cut it. I personally would like to see Zygor come out and call things what they are. Broken. It would go a long way towards rebuilding my trust, personally.

A ETA would be very nice. Iv'e currently stopped using the guide at level 94 and gone back to doing it old school. I want to use the guide but its frustrating and wasting my time.

Comment

Same boat here,i struggled to made it to Gorgrond with the guide but it really falls apart here.I am going to have to stop using the guide as well because so much of it is not working.I was able to be on 12 hours straight yesterday and was only able to get to 93.I think i could have made 95 if i wouldn't of had to do so much backtracking and trying to figure out what the guide was telling me,like the alchemy quest it wanted me to do and i do not have alchemy.
      I think i am on step 44 in Gorgrond,optional quests and seeds but just cannot figure out what the guide wants me to do.I go to spot where it says to go and there is no npc there.I died fighting some mobs and it took me to a graveyard 1.8 miles away,in a valley,it took me almost 20 minutes of running around trying to figure out how to get out before i gave up and took the penalty.

Comment

We are working as fast as the Blizzard servers allow us. When the servers are down or we can't log in due to excessive queues (like you all are going thru) then we can't get the guides fixed.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by rockjock51 View Post
          Why isn't there a sticky at the top of the forum acknowledging that the Alliance guide isn't where it needs to be? Posting in a thread here and there calling these problems "bugs" and simply saying you're working on it isn't going to cut it. I personally would like to see Zygor come out and call things what they are. Broken. It would go a long way towards rebuilding my trust, personally.
          I've been pretty easy in the last 20 hours on Zygor but honestly, the Gorgrond area is so fucbared, I just disabled the guide entirely. It actually makes it HARDER to level with this unfinished, incorrect guide spewing nonsense. I'm a bit perturbed. I will not be purchasing any more guides on release day. I did in the past and they were pretty spot on with a few errors here and there. There has NEVER been a problem like this.

TLDR: It's broken, don't purchase until this is fixed. It makes leveling HARDER.

Comment

Did the live quest chains change that much from the Test Server? I mean, catching it all now seems a bit odd.

The leveling guide, for me, started falling apart around 93 or so, and when I got to Gorgrond, it was just a time-waster. That is too bad, as I've always appreciated the guides in the past, pretty rock-solid, but this is just unacceptable.

Comment

It's not that the quests changed that much, it's that the guide routing is not working the way it should be. When you pick your different garrison buildings the guide should automatically skip the quests for the building you didn't pick and only show you the quests for the building you did pick. That is not working right now so no matter what building you pick you are being shown the quests for both buildings. It's that routing we need to fix and then you will barely see anything wrong with the guides.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                It's not that the quests changed that much, it's that the guide routing is not working the way it should be. When you pick your different garrison buildings the guide should automatically skip the quests for the building you didn't pick and only show you the quests for the building you did pick. That is not working right now so no matter what building you pick you are being shown the quests for both buildings. It's that routing we need to fix and then you will barely see anything wrong with the guides.
                Something to this effect should have been made a sticky days ago.

Comment

Heck, I just started Draenor -- on the first or second quest -- and the Guide is useless. Keeps telling me to teleport to another region, has no NPC names (says like "talk to (npc 827482)"). Very frustrating.

While I'm at it, let me say that "Java sucks" Would greatly prefer to go back to the old Zygor launcher.

Comment

Have you tried disabling all other addons kledbetter?

Comment

Remind me again why I paid so much for a guide that doesn't work? It is USELESS in the garrison since the moment I got in it! The waypointer fails to work and the map guides don't work either. Some quests partly work but mostly they don't.

I am just about done with Zygor at this point. Your guide is as useful as a boulder is to a drowning man.

Shutting off atlas loot helped a bit.
                      Last edited by paladin62; November 15, 2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

No other add-ons besides Zygor.

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                        Have you tried disabling all other addons kledbetter?

Comment

Originally posted by kledbetter View Post
                          No other add-ons besides Zygor.
                          Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. Exit WoW
                          2. Go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
                          3. Go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
                          4. Run the installer client and install a fresh copy of the guides
                          5. Go back in game and see if that fixed it

Comment

I am currently thinking Zygor will not be a consideration for the next guide I need to purchase. Fixing the guide when everyone is thumbing their noses at us is aggravating to say the least. Worst money ever spend imo

Comment

Originally posted by manwe View Post
                              I am currently thinking Zygor will not be a consideration for the next guide I need to purchase. Fixing the guide when everyone is thumbing their noses at us is aggravating to say the least. Worst money ever spend imo
                              Why?

Give it time... Just as Blizzard is rushing around fixing launch issues with the game, Zygor's team is rushing around fixing launch issues with the guides. All will be well soon enough.

Well, except for these blasted queues!

Comment

Working...
                              X