No announcement yet.

An Audience with the archmage quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been skipping through a bunch of the quests, and the few that I can do, are interspersed with a bunch of other ones that I can't access yet, and I'm not sure why. I've skipped to about step 60-70 and still can't accept the vast majority of quests it's asking me too. I can't confirm exactly what step I'm on right now, as my server has been down for a little while.

Comment

im having the same issues am skipping quests there's the odd one or two along the quest line that i can do then there's loads i can't such a waste of time having to travel around only to get there and find i can't accept the quests!

Comment

I'm in the same boat, I had a similar problem because I did not select the arena in the previous zone. There are a ton of quests I had to skip and wasn't high enough level to get into the 94 guide at that point. Ended up just running a bunch of dungeons and doing some Garrison Quests but doubt I'll be able to do that again this time.

Can you post which garrison buildings you selected when making this guide?

Edit: NM, Didn't see the second page, I guess there were quests I did that the arena people wouldn't be able to do because of the building then.
        Last edited by koshea69; November 14, 2014, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Same Issue Here - Hi, what would be useful until the quest line linked to the right building is fixed, is too post in this thread what the next step is, rather than us all keep running around to find it, as so far I have been able to do a few quests but not actually pick up the next chain.
          Last edited by swann0000; November 14, 2014, 06:27 AM. Reason: Bad Grammer

Comment

Correct. An audience with the archmage (and all other outpost quests) are tied to the buildings you build for each outpost. For example, if you build the mage tower you get one set of quests, if you build the other building you get another set of quests.

Comment

Same problem step 11 of the talador 94-96 guide...I don't what the deal is, this guide is not as good as previous ones purchased. last night a ran around wasting an hour trying to figure out what to do next...now I am wondering what I missed...should of had it branch off based on what garrison you built or made a recommendation...

Comment

Not constructive, but same here. The advice to skip any steps that cant be accepted isn't very good, as you go to next step, and try to find the quest giver, and most don't have the quest since prerequisites haven't been done, so skip and repeat, wasting a lot of time. Turning guide off, hopefully it is fixed before I hit 100 and get no use out of my purchase.

Comment

Im the same, guide is saying get An Audience with the archmage quest but i got the other building. Shouldnt the guide just skip you to the correct section itself?

Ive no idea which bit to manually skip to, had this problem in the last zone too, took me ages to sort it out, this really isnt good enough for an addon that is this expensive!

Really feel let down.

Comment

To clarify for everyone that is having trouble, this is a bug and is not intended behavior. We are working to get this fixed asap and should have it fixed very soon.

There is an issue with the guide's internal routing. This is why the guide is showing you steps you shouldn't/can't do, based on your building choices. Once this routing issue is fixed, the guide will automatically skip the quests you would expect it to, and only show you the quests and objectives you can complete based on your choices.

Rest assured that you are not missing out on any quests by manually skipping steps in the guide that you cannot complete based on your choices. You are simply skipping quests that you WOULD be able to complete, had you made different choices. We will have everything working buttery smooth, as you've come to expect from Zygor, and we apologize for the inconvenience, we know it sucks to deal with these sort of issues.

We are working around the clock to get these issues fixed, and will have you guys fixed up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Same issue. This also happened in Gorground. I selected to skip step but the guide did not adjust and became unusable. I just ended up turning it off for the rest of the zone till i hit 94. Pretty disappointed it's happening again.

Comment

This is a mess... it's not as simple as "click the next step".... as your guide keeps routing you to quests you can't do. You wind up wasting a ton of time moving from place to place only to find out that your step cannot be done.

we need a solve.

Comment

Is there a way to see a list of quests in the guide so we can figure out where the chain associated with the building choice starts?

Comment

There is no feature like that in the viewer.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

i think i found a work around. Instead of selecting skip step, just scroll to page 21 of the Talador guide and then accept the quest "One Step Ahead". Seems to point me in the right direction.

Comment

won't allow me to accept the quest one step ahead. All I have is npc with a grey ! and yes I'm 94. thanks for the idea though.

Comment

Working...
                                X