Zygor out of date as of Patch 1.5.2, wayshrine issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHEN

When are we going to get an update so that the guide is compatible with V1.52 we have been waiting for a week now and still no wayshrines on maps.

We have paid a premium price for what should be a quality product but it seems you are only interested in WOW customers who get updates far more frequently than ESO customers.

Come on ZYGOR you can do MUCH MUCH better than this

Comment

We're working to push an update soon. Unfortunately, this ESO patch hit right as we're preparing our Warlords of Draenor launch so it's taking slightly longer than usual to fix. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I had no problem using Zygor yesterday. I was in Cyrodil and used the Transit stations with no problem.

I wondered if the HAD fixed Zygor because everything ( well everything that I did ) went ok, with no problem.

Comment

The issue has been temporarily resolved in the newest release, please update your guides. It was caused by the feature of revealing all map locations, so it is temporarily disabled - sorry for the inconvenience. We're working on a proper fix.

And mikzenon, although we understand your frustration, we ask not to create additional threads for an already reported issue.
          Last edited by Zygor Dev 1; November 6, 2014, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much for the update at least we can use Zygor again

Comment

Working...
            X