Travel System - Blasted Lands Portal NOT available for sub-90 toons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel System - Blasted Lands Portal NOT available for sub-90 toons

The travel system is directing lower than level 90 characters to use the portal in the blasted lands to go to stormwind and this portal is not available unless you are level 90.

I am unsure by the way about the requirements for the reverse, ie. using the portal in stormwind to go to blasted lands.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

You mean the portal at the point where you turn in the first quest for the pre event chain in Blasted Lands?
    Because when I did the pre event with several characters a few days ago the travel system did not know about that portal.

There's a portal to SW in Outlands, right when you go through the Dark Portal. If you see the red one and not the green one you need to talk to a NPC at the road from Swamp of Sorrows to Blasted Lands to get you into the "normal" Blasted Lands without the Iron Horde.

In SW there are currently two portals in the mage tower. The one at the bottom of the stairs to Blasted Lands at least for level 90 characters leads to the phased zone. Didn't check with a lower level character.
    Upstairs in the mage tower, right where you enter when teleporting to SW for example with a mage portal or from the Shrine, there's a portal to Hellfire Peninsula.
    It's possible though that when the pre vent is over the zones and portals will restored to the previous state.

Comment

Added to the list to be looked at.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        You mean the portal at the point where you turn in the first quest for the pre event chain in Blasted Lands?
        Because when I did the pre event with several characters a few days ago the travel system did not know about that portal.

There's a portal to SW in Outlands, right when you go through the Dark Portal. If you see the red one and not the green one you need to talk to a NPC at the road from Swamp of Sorrows to Blasted Lands to get you into the "normal" Blasted Lands without the Iron Horde.

In SW there are currently two portals in the mage tower. The one at the bottom of the stairs to Blasted Lands at least for level 90 characters leads to the phased zone. Didn't check with a lower level character.
        Upstairs in the mage tower, right where you enter when teleporting to SW for example with a mage portal or from the Shrine, there's a portal to Hellfire Peninsula.
        It's possible though that when the pre vent is over the zones and portals will restored to the previous state.
        Its being used as part of the travel system as a whole. I used my level 80 toon to do some of the halloween buckets and it sent me to blasted lands to use the portal to go to Stormwind so that I could start heading north (wetlands, IF, all that stuff).
        Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
        Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Working...
        X