Guides Not Loading After Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guides Not Loading After Update

Zygor updated to 4.0.10479 and now no longer loading in game. Guides are enabled in Addons in WoW client.

Having same issue. I have reloaded and reinstalled and turned zygor addon on and off and back on it seems to think it is out of date even though I have 4.0.10479 as update.

Comment

I tested on the beta server and it's working but it seems you need to check the "load out of date addons" box.

Also make sure that the guide addon is activated for that character, sometimes it can easily be overlooked that the check mark is silver which means an addon is not turned on for every character (use the addons button in the lower left of the character selection, select "all" in the box in the upper left of the addons selection and activate the box of the Zygor addon).

Comment

Same issue. The in-game version (listed with the addons interface) reports version "4.0.0.0" or something similar, not the actual version of the guides.

Comment

Try using the wrench icon on the updater client to reinstall the guides to see if that allows it to load without checking the out of date box.

Also, are you guys playing on NA or EU servers?
          Last edited by Zygor Support; October 14, 2014, 03:48 PM.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just tick the 'load out of date add ons' and it will work.

Comment

"load out of date add ons' does make it work. I have performed the reinstall of the guides several times with the same results.

I am on NA server (Fizzcrank)

ZygorVersion.png

Comment

Ticking load out of date addons does work. I am playing on the NA servers and the guide for the Iron Horde quest line seems to point you in just a general area... Sometimes 50-100 yards of the actual target.

Comment

Ok, we've found out what's causing this and should have it fixes shortly.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

worse than ever now no waypoint and still not automatic guidance you have to click each stage yourself

Comment

I do not have the guide. I downloaded the 4.0.10487 patch and I still do not see the guide.

Update: I am not sure what happened but I exited WOW and restarted again and it is now working.
                      Last edited by wjbagleywow; October 14, 2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Still no better with patch 4.0.10489

Comment

Load out of date addons in the addons menu when you first login but it still wont work correctly as way point doesn't work now and auyo guide doesn't work

Comment

Got the leveling guides to work by turning on outdated addons. I have "Use Zygor Talent System checked but it doesn't seem to be loading.

Any thoughts on a work around to this?

Comment

I think they are working on it

Comment

Working...
                              X