Brawlers Guide pet - dont follow to guide too closely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brawlers Guide pet - dont follow to guide too closely

Just a warning to anyone like me who slavishly follow Zygors guides to the letter.

I loaded the guide to collect Clock'em , and the guide told me to visit Madam Goya at the Black Market Auction house and bid on a Blood-soaked Invitations in order to join the Brawlers Guild. I did and paid the 1050g asking price. I know - serves me right for not researching the Brawlers Guild first - Later on I found that invites can be had on the General Auction house for as little as 20g. Now as a tight-fisted bastard who hates paying over the odds for anything I can tell you THAT REALLY HURT! Ahem(regains composure) Remember Zygor is a little irresponsible with other peoples money - do more research first.

P.S I ever see that gnome in-game - he owes me
    Last edited by grim; October 14, 2014, 02:56 PM. Reason: spelling

When this guide was written the Brawler's Guild invitations were being sold for 10k+ on the normal AH and going to the black market was the cheapest route. Of course each server has a different economy as well so while it might be cheap on your server there might still be other servers where it's a high value item.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yep and I fully accept responsibility for my carelessness - no argument here. Compiling all the data necessary for these guides and keeping them updated must be a hell of a job. Mine was just a cautionary tale for anyone else pursuing this pet. Maybe you could add a line to the guide saying that invites are also available on the auction house too (I didn't know that). Its also possible that with the 6.02 patching looming and season 1 of the Brawlers guild ending tomorrow that prices on the auction house are unnaturally low. I'm just cross with myself for not checking it out fully

Comment

Working...
      X