Suggestion for improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for improvement

When following the guide, it often tells you to travel to a certain wayshrine or place but if you don't go there by the method it expects ... it will not mark it as finished.

EX. If the guide tells you to leave the Guild and travel to Valwastern wayshrine but you leave the guild by the wrong door ... it will not complete.

And, it may expect you to travel by opening your map and clicking on the wayshrine but, sometimes / often there is a wayshrine within easy reach that you could use the wayshrine to get from one place to the other without spending your precious gold. But, if i do that and use the waysrhine to travel ... it will not mark it complete because I didn't do it the way the guide expects.

We need a way to mark steps complete because if they aren't marked complete then later steps often fail because of previous incomplete steps.

It should not be CRITICAL which door we leave a building by or whether we travel by free wayshrine or by horse or by foot. Our means of travel should be irrelevant IN MOST CASES at least. Unless there is a logical game reason to force us to travel EXACTLY as the guide wants us to, the step should be marked complete when we arrive where we are supposed to go, regardless of how we got there.

I have yet to see a case where there appeared to be a good reason why I should do as directed like this " Open your map and click on Bandarii Wayshrine ... travel to Bandarii Wayshrine ". Doing it that way costs gold and for no reason when there is a FREE wayshrine a one minute horse ride away --- which I have seen many times when given directions like this.

This One thinks this needs to be changed.

The reason it doesn't recognize you having left a building or arriving at the wayshrine is because of coordinates. The guide looks for you to arrive at a specific coordinate and leaving via a different door of using a different method to arrive at the wayshrine results in you arriving at a different coordinate than is expected.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The co-ordinates of my destination are the same regardless of which door I use to leave a building.
      Why would the co-ordinates change because I chose not to spend my gold by clicking on the destination on the map and traveling to the destination and decide to ride my horse to a nearby wayshrine and travel via wayshrine?

I wind up at the same destination.

It seems to me to be bad directions to tell me to click on the map and spend gold to travel someplace when I could get there via wayshrine for free. Whoever is making up the directions seems to be unaware that there is a wayshrine not far away. I see no reason NOT to use the wayshrine but the guide will not accept it when I arrive at the given destination.

CRAZY.

Comment

Working...
      X