Panic over Release of Patch 6.0.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panic over Release of Patch 6.0.2

as we all know patch 6.0.2 is comming to live verson soon and this had me in a huge panic and feeling very unwell wee ok i explan why i left wow and i had my mate use my pc and i left wow running as i had ttrusted him and iu come back all my toons deleted

currentelly on lv 42 on my new hunter i have a dk aswell

could you makea guide to get everything before the patch hits sincwe i want that wolf and some of the echevements>

i missed that one achevemt the day where that vally gewts destryed by garrosh
    dont remember the name but i think it was into the Vally ??

it mader me ao mad that i never got the last thing done so i am beging you to maybe hepl me get some of the things don before the live patch happewns please maybe evden a check odff list or something

What do you mean by get everything and what wolf? Any achievements you want should be covered in our achievements guides unless it's for some world event that is no longer running.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

If you refer to the achievement "Eternally in the Vale", this one cannot be obtained since patch 5.4 when they changed the Golden Lotus stuff.

I think the only thing that gets changed with patch 6.0.2 that affects achievements is the quest chain für the legendary cloak. With the WoD prepatch they remove the quest to obtain the 3000 valor points and with the start of WoD the whole quest chain will be removed.
      And as usual you cannot obtain the achievement to complete heroic Orgrimmar before the next raid tier is available.

Comment

Preparing for 6.0: Guide to Removed Mounts, Pets, Transmog Gear, Titles, Achievements

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        If you refer to the achievement "Eternally in the Vale", this one cannot be obtained since patch 5.4 when they changed the Golden Lotus stuff.

I think the only thing that gets changed with patch 6.0.2 that affects achievements is the quest chain für the legendary cloak. With the WoD prepatch they remove the quest to obtain the 3000 valor points and with the start of WoD the whole quest chain will be removed.
        And as usual you cannot obtain the achievement to complete heroic Orgrimmar before the next raid tier is available.
        http://www.wowhead.com/news=242815/p...s-achievements

Comment

The Kor'kron War Wolf is no longer obtainable so there is no need for a mount guide for that.

There are already mount guides for the Crimson, Ashen, Emerald, and Violet Pandaren Phoenix mounts.

The Thundering Serpent Hatchling pet is a guild achievement reward and we do not cover guild achievements. To get this pet you will need to complete all MoP dungeons in guild challenge with a rating of gold.

For the Boar Spirit hunter pet you can find that listed in the guides as Ghost Armored Boar.

We don't have any heirloom guides so the different heirloom gear that will be no longer obtainable is not something we would normally cover.

The legendary cloak can be done by following the Chapter I thru Chapter V achievement guides.

The MoP dungeon spells that will be removed are something we never covered. If you complete the guild challenge for those dungeons (needed for hatchling above) you will get the spells.

We have never covered transmog gear so there are no guides for the transmog gear that will be removed.

We do not have any guides for obtaining the warlock green fire.

And finally the achievements that are listed as going to be removed are in the achievements guides right now unless they are already no longer in the game.

Comment

About your toons, if any were 90 just put in a ticket. Blizzard are pretty good, I've had some restored before

Comment

replay to patch 6.0.2

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
              The Kor'kron War Wolf is no longer obtainable so there is no need for a mount guide for that.

There are already mount guides for the Crimson, Ashen, Emerald, and Violet Pandaren Phoenix mounts.

The Thundering Serpent Hatchling pet is a guild achievement reward and we do not cover guild achievements. To get this pet you will need to complete all MoP dungeons in guild challenge with a rating of gold.

For the Boar Spirit hunter pet you can find that listed in the guides as Ghost Armored Boar.

We don't have any heirloom guides so the different heirloom gear that will be no longer obtainable is not something we would normally cover.

The legendary cloak can be done by following the Chapter I thru Chapter V achievement guides.

The MoP dungeon spells that will be removed are something we never covered. If you complete the guild challenge for those dungeons (needed for hatchling above) you will get the spells.

We have never covered transmog gear so there are no guides for the transmog gear that will be removed.

We do not have any guides for obtaining the warlock green fire.

And finally the achievements that are listed as going to be removed are in the achievements guides right now unless they are already no longer in the game.
              no one was saying the guides are bad i am stressing badly over this and this has happend in the past many toons of mine gotg wipped now i know you dont do guild and spells and trans gear i just wantesd to know if i could somehow catchup and if possaable get an idea how fast i am now lv 45 on my hunter if this is now even doable ??

importent that i know whatr a great guide it is it is just i am stressed and i am trying my best to get fororlds and nbot backwolds

Comment

That will really depend on how much you play. The first thing is getting to 90 and how long that takes is entirely based on your gaming time and how well you keep pushing for leveling. I would give a rough estimate of around another 100 hours of playing time to hit 90. After that it will take some time to do 5-man and heroics to gear up for raiding so you can attempt to get the legendary cloak. I have no estimates on how long that will take as it's all dependent on gear drops. For the other things like the mounts, transmog, and pets, that will often depend on what kind of luck you have with spawns and loot drops.

The only thing I could suggest is not to worry about it so much. Just keep doing what you can do. It's just a bunch of pixels in a game that have no real value except for some bragging rights. Stressing out over a game will only lead to real health problems and no one wants that.

Comment

Remembet that WoD comes with one free character boost to level 90. So if you did not preorder WoD and already used that boost you can do it either now if you preorder the addon or wait until it's release.
                  You can also purchase additional boosts, on EU they cost 50 Euro. But I recommend you try what Toltec suggests, contact the Blizzard support to get your characters restored.
                  Blizzard even annonced a character restoration service with patch 6.0.2 (which should arrive in about two weeks) which can be used once every 30 days.
                  Here's more about it:
                  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/160...cter-9-25-2014

Apart from that it's no problem to start the level 90 to 100 content with a fresh level 90 character. The quest reward items in Draeonor start with an itemlevel of over 500 as Blizzard has to make sure, everyone is able to catch up.

Comment

Working...
                  X