Warlords pre-order and Diablo credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warlords pre-order and Diablo credit

Just received the e-mail about pre-ordering Warlords guides but I can't see how to offset my Diablo 3 compensation credit against it. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance...

I came here to ask the same thing, I'm hoping that the Warlords Pre-Order will be added to the products available for the Diablo 3 Compensation Credit and it just hasn't been updated to reflect this yet.

Comment

This hasn't been integrated into the system just yet but we are working to have it added as an option soon. We will make sure it's up in time for you to pre-order.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

That's great, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
          This hasn't been integrated into the system just yet but we are working to have it added as an option soon. We will make sure it's up in time for you to pre-order.
          Thank you! That will be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post

I received my invitation to pre order Warlords yesterday-when I went to order page there is still no option to use my DIABLO guide credit....

Hey!

You can now pre-order your copy of Zygor's Warlords of Draenor Leveling Guides. By doing so you'll also receive an exclusive in-game Garrison Guide as a bonus. Head over to our website now for all the details on how you can secure your copy of these new guides and make sure you're ready to go when Warlords of Draenor drops this fall.

http://www.zygorguides.com/preorder/

Take care.

The Zygor Team
            Zygor Guides, LLC

Comment

Zion, the post you quoted was made after the WoD pre-order emails were sent out. As the email states you can pre-order WoD now. The email did not say you could use your D3 voucher now. As you quoted, we will make sure it's up in time for you to pre-order. That does not mean that it will be available for you to use as soon as you can pre-order, it means that it will be available to use before the expansion goes live in November so that you'll still be able to pre-order with it. Whether you pre-order now or pre-order in 3 weeks (just an example) makes no difference, you still won't have the guides until right before (a day or two) before the expansion goes live. Just have some patience and you will be able to use the D3 credit for your pre-order.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks for the "answer"

Perhaps you should sticky it somewhere as it seems you continue to get asked the same question....

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                Zion, the post you quoted was made after the WoD pre-order emails were sent out. As the email states you can pre-order WoD now. The email did not say you could use your D3 voucher now. As you quoted, we will make sure it's up in time for you to pre-order. That does not mean that it will be available for you to use as soon as you can pre-order, it means that it will be available to use before the expansion goes live in November so that you'll still be able to pre-order with it. Whether you pre-order now or pre-order in 3 weeks (just an example) makes no difference, you still won't have the guides until right before (a day or two) before the expansion goes live. Just have some patience and you will be able to use the D3 credit for your pre-order.

Comment

Thanks Zygor team! I just exchanged my Diablo guide for the WoD leveling guide. That's some good customer service and I'm a happy user of Zygor's products. Thank you!!

Comment

How did you do that?

Comment

Log into the Members Area and click into the Products page. Now scroll down near the bottom of that page and you should see the D3 guide voucher (Diablo 3 Compensation Credit). Use the drop down box (- select a replacement guide -) to select the WoD guide you want and then click the Exchange button. If you own both of the faction Leveling guides there is an option in there to upgrade them both with the voucher.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                        Log into the Members Area and click into the Products page. Now scroll down near the bottom of that page and you should see the D3 guide voucher (Diablo 3 Compensation Credit). Use the drop down box (- select a replacement guide -) to select the WoD guide you want and then click the Exchange button. If you own both of the faction Leveling guides there is an option in there to upgrade them both with the voucher.

AWESOME! Thanks for making it so easy, and for doing all that you do to keep me straight in-game!

Comment

Working...
                        X