Zyger-guides no more updates?? 11.09.14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zyger-guides no more updates?? 11.09.14

hi been awhile and no updates to your guide i am becoming bit concerned id you get into trouble has something happen so that the guide will no longer be available?

ore currently working on the other guides or has this all stopped further development?"

Please release a update soon last update 32 days ago

There is always a slow down to updates right near an expansion release. Right now the team is focused on getting the new WoD guides working and making sure the guide viewer will work with the new game version. During this time we'll take care of any major guide breaking bugs but minor things (like most of our updates) are normally just changed in the guide copy that will be released with the expansion and this means that the updates you see become farther apart. There is nothing to worry about, we are still keeping them working but right now we're focused on the expansion guides.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by henric_kool_dragon2009 View Post
      hi been awhile and no updates to your guide i am becoming bit concerned id you get into trouble has something happen so that the guide will no longer be available?

ore currently working on the other guides or has this all stopped further development?"

Please release a update soon last update 32 days ago
      Which games guides are you referring to? There is no release that corresponds to 11.09.14, which I'm assuming is September 11th since it's not November yet. Is there a particular issue you're encountering that you'd like to see an update for?
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
      X