Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loremaster help

Hey guys im new to wow and to zygor and im only lvl 10,i wonder sonething

To get the loremastrr achivment do i have to do all the quests that zygor tells me to do in areas?
    I found myself evling abit faster cause guild prrks so i skipped few missions 5~7 missions and jumped to higher areas

Thanks.

Yes, to get the loremaster title you need to do most if not all available quests in each zone.
    There may be zones where there are more quests available than needed for the loremaster title (Hyjal, Vashj'ir) but normally you need to go through all the quests in a zone.
    However you can abandon a zone guide if you get the loremaster achievmeent for that zone before finishing the guide.

You can come back to any zone at a later point (with a higher level or when you can fly on that continent) to do the missing quests.

You can fast forward through a guide by right clicking the next step button until you reach a step where you left off or where you need to do quests.

Also check the first step of the loremaster guides if you need to complete other zones first.
    For example in Outlands you need to go through the loremaster guides from zone to zone as you otherwise may run into reputation issues and certain quests are unavailable.

Comment

Also, at level 10 you probably haven't started into the zones that count for the Loremaster title. Not every zone in the game counts toward that achievement so before you just keep questing trying to get the Loremaster achievement for a particular zone take a look in the Loremaster section (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) of the guides to see if there is a guide for that zone. For example, Elwynn Forest is not part of the Loremaster achievement so it's safe to skip to Westfall when prompted by the guides.

I would suggest not worrying about the Loremaster achievement while leveling because there will be a lot of stuff you need to do for it and that's not even including the other continent. It's easier to just level up to 90 and then come back later on to leisurely work on Loremaster as it will take a lot of time.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
        Also, at level 10 you probably haven't started into the zones that count for the Loremaster title. Not every zone in the game counts toward that achievement so before you just keep questing trying to get the Loremaster achievement for a particular zone take a look in the Loremaster section (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) of the guides to see if there is a guide for that zone. For example, Elwynn Forest is not part of the Loremaster achievement so it's safe to skip to Westfall when prompted by the guides.

I would suggest not worrying about the Loremaster achievement while leveling because there will be a lot of stuff you need to do for it and that's not even including the other continent. It's easier to just level up to 90 and then come back later on to leisurely work on Loremaster as it will take a lot of time.
        Hey
        thanks for the answer.
        I will focus on leveling and later ill go complete that achivment.

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X