Some missing zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crypticarsenal View Post
    cant you just walk to one of the zones that has a guide?
    He could, but that would restrict his leveling experience. Also let's not miss the point that he has brought up. He has made a legitimate concern and Zygor Guides has acknowledge said concern and has responded. It is now in the hands of Zygor Guides to fulfill it's obligation to the consumer on the advertised product. Nothing more, nothing less.

~Mr. Mane~

Comment

Originally posted by mrmane View Post
      He could, but that would restrict his leveling experience. Also let's not miss the point that he has brought up. He has made a legitimate concern and Zygor Guides has acknowledge said concern and has responded. It is now in the hands of Zygor Guides to fulfill it's obligation to the consumer on the advertised product. Nothing more, nothing less.

~Mr. Mane~
      I agree. Looking forward to them getting this done. The optional zones, at least on the Exile side, are my favorites.

Comment

My intent was not to start a flame war, and I don't think that was bigbr's purpose with his statement. IMO his points are legitimate, and I agree with them. And I for one don't want to 'walk' to another zone because the guide does not include my zone that I am halfway through completing. My expectation when purchasing the guide that it would work for any zone I happen to be in, especially since I didn't know I was in an 'optional' zone. My bad on that. I like using Zygor's guide, and used them in WoW, which is why I bought it for WildStar Online, knowing that they are very helpful in leveling character.
        So I was surprised that that there were missing zones, and wanted to know why in case I had done something wrong, or the install was messed up, and how to fix it in case it was not installed correctly.
        I can continue to play the game without the guide or play other characters that the guide can benefit, but I would prefer to have a guide for any zone I choose to play in because that was expectation when I purchased the guide.
        So now I just want to know when I can expect to have all the zones, and an ETA, something a little more than ASAP.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmane View Post

~Mr. Mane~
          I beleive you guys missed the "hint" I was giving him.

He was complaining about having to start a new char just for the guide to work...... Sooo.. i was suggesting that he walk to the zone that has the guide instead of wasting his time making a new char.

Regardless if he starts a new char or not he still isn't going to have access to the zone he wants for now. Making a new char is just going to be a waste of time since he can just walk to the zone and start the quests at a higher level then from scratch.

Comment

Please! All Zones! So we altaholics can be happier! $60 ain't chicken scratch

Comment

Just a little update on the missing "starter zones". They should be fully written (untested) by the end of the day tomorrow. They will then be fully tested, and then released the following day. Working as fast as we can.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Can't get much more responsive than that. Thanks for putting in the extra effort to get this done quickly.

Comment

Working...
                X