unable to access newly purchased guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to access newly purchased guide

Now I realize that there is an onslaught of people purchasing and downloading. However, I did try the manual update, but I do not have any kind of C:users-blah blah blah-app data file in my Wildstar directory. Mine only includes client 64, errors, and patch folders, along with the Wildstar executable. Just spent $54 bucks for what?
    The zygor client opens but I cannot click on anything in the black box, it just hangs there. No problem with my computer, either. 16 gigs of ram, 4790 processor, plenty of disk space.
    Someone, please help!

The AppData folder is sometimes hidden on Windows. Go to Control Panel and type in "Folders". Go into Folder Options and under view make sure "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" is checked on. You should now see the AppData folder. As for the client, you will need to have the latest version of Java installed to use it.
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; July 25, 2014, 08:25 AM.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

If the client hangs when you try to run it press Ctrl + Shift + Escape to open the Task Manger, click on the Processes tab at the top, find and select Java.exe in the list, then click the End Process button. Once that's done you can close the Task Manager and re-start the client. That will normally get it to run but sometimes a computer re-start may be needed. You might also want to check and make sure that you have the latest version of Java installed.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

You can open the AppData\Roaming folder by typing %appdata% into the adress line of an explorer window.

The folders in the Zygor updater should look like this:
        Installation directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\WildStar (if you installed WildStar into the default location, if not you need to change this)
        Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\WildStar\Client64\WildStar64.exe (the same path as the above, this should change if you change the above path)
        Addons Directory: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildS tar\Addons (this is normally always the same path except the username because it's the Windows AppData folder)

Comment

Working...
        X