Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haveing an issue with the ESO guide

Hello

I got the guide yesterday, and im haveing problems with directions.

Example: Bleackrock Isle(3-6) Step: 31, "Save Faltha" but the problems im nore where near the area where Faltha is. The corodiantes seems to be off? Or am i missing something

If the coordinates seem to be off try opening up the in-game map and then closing it to see if that changes the arrow. Sometimes the guide viewer doesn't see a map/location change and it points to the coordinates based off of a different location. Opening and closing the map will allow the viewer to see where you are and adjust the arrow properly.

An example of this would be if you were inside a building and then you left and the arrow starts looking odd. It could mean that the guide viewer never saw the map change for leaving that building so it's still pointing to coordinates based on being in the building instead of outside the building.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I have noticed too, on alts, that some of the coordinates where of on Bleackrock Isle. It's only some of the steps and I can't remeber which. The problem is only in this section of the guide and I have had no other problems after Bleackrock.

Comment

earWaypoints way
        14:08:43.182.000> [step] Getting Next Valid Step
        14:08:43.182.000> [step] Step:GetNext: step 328 says nil so going with +1
        14:08:43.182.000> SkipStep to 329 (fast)
        14:08:43.182.000> FocusStep 329
        14:08:43.182.000> [_SUB] [pointer] ClearWaypoints way
        14:08:44.988.000> PreviousStep to 328 (fast)
        14:08:44.988.000> FocusStep 328
        14:08:44.988.000> [_SUB] [pointer] ClearWaypoints way

this might of happened to me 3-4 times it keeps saying error plz report at ZYGOR FORUM and sorry for the inconvenience
        i do as the guide says and it doesnt tick it just says that there is an error can u plz do somthing to this i really wanna keep playing instead of goin ahead getting the guide mixed up

Comment

Working...
        X