Guide Not Working After 1.2.4 Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Not Working After 1.2.4 Patch

The ESO guide is not working after todays patch of 1.2.4 on 6-30-14. The following is the UI Error messages that I get in a window. Each section was a window and I clicked "Dismiss Error: to move onto the next window.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user:AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibStub/LibStub.lua:13: function expected instead of nil stack traceback:
    user:AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibStub/LibStub.lua:13: in function 'LibStub:NewLibrary'
    user:AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/AceTimer-3.0.lua:21: in function '(main chunk)'

Zygor Guides Viewer failed to load.
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'assert'
    user:/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Ver.lua:1: in function '(main chunk)'

user:/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Travel/Data.lua:2: attemt to index a nil value stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Travel/Data.lua:2: in function '(main chunk)'

user:AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Data/MapData.lua:1035: attemt to index a nil value stack traceback:
    user:AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Data/MapData.lua:1035: in function '(main chunk)'

user:AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibStub/LibStub.lua:13: function expected instead of nil stack traceback:
    user:AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibStub/LibStub.lua:13: in function 'LibStub:NewLibrary'

user:/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:5: Cannot find a library instance of "AceAddon-3.0".
    user:/Addons/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibStub.lua:23: in function 'LibStub:GetLibrary'
    user:/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:5: in function '(main chunk)'

user:/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Data/NpcData.lua:2848: attempt to index a nil value stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Data/NpcData.lua:2848: in function '(main chunk)'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to type all these error messages in by hand as I was unable to cut/paste so I hope this helps. Right now the ESO Zygor guide is totally dead no icon on the screen, nothing.

I have informed the dev team about this.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Its been working for me, I'd suggest doing an uninstall/reinstall.

Comment

I deleted the folder and re-installed the same version and it seems to be working without problems.
        Thanks grumps for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
        X