OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Achievement Guide-Shattrath Cooking Dailies section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievement Guide-Shattrath Cooking Dailies section?

Will you please help me find this? I spent over an hour triple-checking through each of the many possible guides in Achievements, Dailies, Professions, Reputations, Leveling, etc., without finding the suggested guide.

None of them relate to the Zygor step suggestion in Step 21 of the "Outland Gourmet Achievement" in the Achievement guide and it also says, "The Burning Crusade Recipes."

The suggestion says: "Use the Shattrath Dailies Cooking Section of this guide to get these recipes." According to that "this guide" statement, I assumed it meant the Achievement guide -- which I'm in currently.
    -No luck.

I'm using the Achievement Guide, but none of the guides list "Shattrath Cooking Dailies." There are a dozen guides listed merely as "Cooking Guide" and/or "Cooking Dailies," but none of them mention Shattrath City. I wish Zygor's Guides would know how to point to its own guides, since the steps often refer to other Zygor Guides. Or, at least have someone rename the many "Cooking" guides to something useful.

Shattrath Cooking Dailies.jpg

Note (reference the image below): There are other guides which list even more choices than the following one, and they all have names which don't really specify which guide we are about to open. lol
    Cooking Dailies without naming what the are.jpg

I just want to know where the specific guide can be found in relation to the achievement I'm working on. Any help will be appreciated!

Yeah, I guess we should word that a bit differently. I'll put this into the list to see about it being changed for better directions on where to look for that. Use the Kickin' It Up A Notch achievement guide. That guide is pretty much just the Shat cooking dailies in there.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X