Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to say im not amused with this!!

hi all,

anyone else feel slightly ripped off that you have to pay nearly £60 for all 3 faction guides??

really it should be be £20 pounds for all three. technically i have bought a guide for only a small section of the game..... such a disappointment!!!!
    im now at vr1 and have to buy two more guides lol utter bollocks if you ask me!!!

one extremely pissed off customer!!!!!

Nope. Not feeling even slightly ripped off, or disappointed, or pissed off. Technically you have purchased a guide to get you through the entire game, for one of the factions available. There is nothing in the purchase pages or advertisement to lead a person to feel as though they will get more or less than what is available, and the pricing for the products is clearly marked; so there isn't a misleading nature to this. There also isnt a single requirement for you to buy the other 2 guides to get any further in your veteran ranks. But I guess its up to the individual person to decide if they want to use a guide to get that done, or just log into the game and have at it.

Grats on V1 rank, and best of luck to you.
    Last edited by Kamchak; May 23, 2014, 10:30 AM.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

The sales page states:

Everything You Need To Get To Level 50 In 5 Days
      Complete 1-50 Leveling Guide

Those are both extremely large headings. It actually under sells itself. I got to 50 in around 2 days played time.

So to answer your question, nope I don't feel disappointed by it, infact I was that happy with the product, I then purchased the other guides as well.

Comment

Nope, not pissed off.

Comment

Agree with Rosskemp, there was never any doubt what the guide covered...however, I'm somewhat disappointed about the state of the basic functionality of the guide; step detection etc; maybe it's the ESO addon support that is bad, cause compared to how this works in WoW, this has been a rather miserable experience. In spite of this, the general guidiance on finding NPC's and quest objectives around the world works flawlessly (as usual), so i have no doubt this addon is already speeding up my leveling by far. 2 days to 50, well, I'm listening to all the dialogues so will never come close to that - I feel the dialogues and lore is 90% of this game, should I skip that would there be much better mmo alternatives to play ^^

Comment

Originally posted by lunshea View Post
            Agree with Rosskemp, there was never any doubt what the guide covered...however, I'm somewhat disappointed about the state of the basic functionality of the guide; step detection etc; maybe it's the ESO addon support that is bad, cause compared to how this works in WoW, this has been a rather miserable experience. In spite of this, the general guidiance on finding NPC's and quest objectives around the world works flawlessly (as usual), so i have no doubt this addon is already speeding up my leveling by far. 2 days to 50, well, I'm listening to all the dialogues so will never come close to that - I feel the dialogues and lore is 90% of this game, should I skip that would there be much better mmo alternatives to play ^^
            Before API changes in WoW this is how it worked at first in WoW. As ESO makes API changes it could allow this guide to be just like the WoW version. Until then they cannot make it work as well as the WoW guide is currently.
            Bouvi

Comment

Nope, I do not feel ripped off. This guide allows me to enjoy the game. I have so many things happening in my life and a small bit of time to play. I no longer spend the first 10 -20 mins of my play time trying to figure out where I left off. Or if I spend a few session crafting /exploring I can instantly know where I was in my leveling. Bug/flaws and all it is worth what I paid.

Comment

Working...
              X