Zygor not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor not showing

Hey guys for some reason my Zygor not showing up in game on elder scrolls online or on the char screen not sure why.

Go into the Updater settings (small gear icon) and make sure the Addons Directory setting for ESO is pointing to your Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons folder. If you play on the EU server set it to the liveeu folder.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Go into the Updater settings (small gear icon) and make sure the Addons Directory setting for ESO is pointing to your Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons folder. If you play on the EU server set it to the liveeu folder.
      lol i dont think installing the wow addon for eso will work ha fixed it working fine now thank you the help silly me.

Comment

You should be using our new Java based client. It installs/updates both WoW and ESO.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          You should be using our new Java based client. It installs/updates both WoW and ESO.
          I see no point as i dont really play wow much any more but thank you its working great now back to leveling

Comment

Originally posted by silverwolf6625 View Post
            I see no point as i dont really play wow much any more but thank you its working great now back to leveling
            The client gives you an option off the bat to disable one of the games for that reason exactly. If you don't wish to receive updates for WoW or ESO guides, it gives you the option to completely ignore those sets of guides.

Comment

Working...
            X