No announcement yet.

Tool to switch your guides for Veteran Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see the guides updated ASAP to be able to run on my Veteran Rank character and in the next breath on a level 23. Really puts me off enough to hope another questing addon is created! If you can do all the stuff you do for WOW cant you give us a little!!! Come on Zygor give us some WOW/Wildstar guide love!

Comment

Originally posted by slobberyshart View Post
      I would love to see the guides updated ASAP to be able to run on my Veteran Rank character and in the next breath on a level 23. Really puts me off enough to hope another questing addon is created! If you can do all the stuff you do for WOW cant you give us a little!!! Come on Zygor give us some WOW/Wildstar guide love!
      I too agree, I've even asked to be in the beta to help support the improvement of the guide and was denied by a customer support rep. I was told that the reason why eso is so hard is that quests are tracked differently than most games. So my thinking was more info available to developers the easier it is to find some form of pattern. Zygor developers please open up a beta and track us and the packets in/out along with any other information you need to fully develop this... Your eso customer customer base is begging for it... Paying customers want to be able to help resolve the issues your having so in the end everyone has a better experience.

Comment

Originally posted by reddman6988 View Post
        ... Your eso customer customer base ...
        I'm starting to get the feeling that their "ESO customer base" was just a quick rush of capitol to push out their Wild Star guides. This guide has been out for almost 5 months now, and this still hasn't been implemented into the guide. I don't really think they even care about the ESO guides...or the customers who purchased it, especially since it wasn't even a finished product when they started selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by slobberyshart View Post
          I'm starting to get the feeling that their "ESO customer base" was just a quick rush of capitol to push out their Wild Star guides. This guide has been out for almost 5 months now, and this still hasn't been implemented into the guide. I don't really think they even care about the ESO guides...or the customers who purchased it, especially since it wasn't even a finished product when they started selling it.
          I am begining to agree.. especially since they have yet to respond or even attempt to refute valid points...

All I see is updates to Wild Star... It's ridiculous, makes me want to dispute charges with CC company and get a refund from buying the extra two guides because I thought "Oh I am about to be Vet rank, I'll need the guides to play through their content..." Not even thinking twice about "Have them implemented it?" I thought it was a given.

Comment

Working...
          X