ESO guide not a happy gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESO guide not a happy gamer

Not A happy gamer the guide is full of bugs and should not be released you make promises that are imposable how can you LVL your toon to max lvl if the addon is broken

Have you tried doing a fresh install of the guides?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have the same problem, how is the "fresh install"?

Comment

What "bugs" are you encountered specifically? Guides not loading? Steps not advancing? UI Errors? Please be as detailed as possible. Also, note that the guides are still being polished in the later levels.

For a fresh install, click the Repair button and then click re-install:

Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
          What "bugs" are you encountered specifically? Guides not loading? Steps not advancing? UI Errors? Please be as detailed as possible. Also, note that the guides are still being polished in the later levels.

For a fresh install, click the Repair button and then click re-install:

Well i was reading the forum, and i think that i have problem, with the updates. I cant update the guide, i havent acces to the control panel.
          How can i reinstall the app?

Thx!
          Sorry my english
          - I have the ESO leveling Guide, Alderis Dominion.

Comment

I could reinstall and update the application. Thanks .

Comment

I have reinstalled I have did the repair and the ESO guide is stuck on the lvl1-3 area I tried to do a fresh install no work I rebooted my system still no work! The guide worked from LVL 3to7 the guide said end of this guide I clicked it to change to next area and after that it it went to lvl1-3 and that's were its stuck at

Comment

I just did a fresh install of guide its stuck on waling prison lvl1-3 no other guides it wont advance to next area I have continued to play and have lvled past were the guide is at in game I tried to repair also current version is 1.0.9073 client say up to date now what

Comment

yes I have many times

Comment

When you run the Updater client what does it display in the middle? Does it have your jetfixer4 name at the top right? What zone is your character standing in?

Comment

Yes my user name is there I down loaded all 3 yes payee for them and the 1 toon shows updating in admirer the one in dagger fall wont load past the waling prison lvl1-3 could it be stuck on the trial version just a thought yes I did the repair and the reinstall do change but the desk top client does show all 3 guides now what

Comment

Yes name is there. my characters is in dagger fall and admirer dominion the dagger fall guide will not update past the 1-3 prison area the client for admire dominion says updating that character is lvl18 this one I played before I purchased the guide my character in dagger fall is new the guide wont update past the prisons area

Comment

I see you just purchased the other 2 guides. You'll want to do a re-install of the guides after that purchase to get it to remove the trial versions properly and install the full versions for Daggerfall and Ebonheart. When you were first posting you only had Aldmeri so that meant the Daggerfall guides were trial and ended at level 7.

Comment

guide is working now thanks for you help its having issues knowing what I completed on my own but I m hopeful it will catch up

Comment

We're working on getting some better syncing in place for pre-leveled characters and that should hopefully be released soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X