Professions and Achievements worries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professions and Achievements worries.

Hi there, i've got major worries about the Professions and Achievement guide, and so I wrote this looking for someone to shed some light upon this.

I just bought the Professions & Achievement guide for both factions. And I was really looking forward to getting started on some old achievements. So, when I got it up and running I went through the tutorial, and started browsing through the achievement headlines in search for these particular ones. But I couldn't find those there so instead I tried the search field, but it couldn't find them there either!
    So I got really down when I noticed that the ones I were looking for weren't there!

So my question is this: Is only MoP achievements available, and NONE of the expansions before? (Apart from the General tab). If so, why couldn't it have been made clear?

And if i'm I am using this guide in the wrong way and they are available. Please do explain how to access them.
    Last edited by smirren293; April 26, 2014, 10:29 PM.

The only achievements not in the guide are PvP and raid ones. We have guides for pretty much every achievement. Did you try typing the achievement name into the search box top right of the guide selection window? Also, some achievements that have 3 or 4 different achievements in the line (first one get 5 of an item, 2nd one get 10, etc.) may only be listed by the last achievement name since you'd get the first ones while doing that one.

If you still don't find what you're looking for let me know what achievement it is you're wanting to get and I'll see if it's maybe something we missed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I see. Well, I think i've got it figured out now. Part of the one's that I test searched probably fits the category of mounts, titles or rep gains.

So, just to clarify, I only have access to the ones not involving PvP, raids, mounts, reputation gains or titles?
      If this is indeed the case, then i'm not sure what to make of it, I got the impression from the description that ALL the achievements would be included.
      But seeing as it seems they're not, but instead are sold separately, I understand.

The only thing that remains to be said is:
      From what i've gathered from the professions guide, i'll still be able to make use of this.
      But what made me want to buy this guide was the achievements, and the professions just a great bonus. If I may come with a suggestion, please do elaborate the descriptions so that future buyers don't end up like me
      So thank you for your time.
      Last edited by smirren293; April 27, 2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

There may be some of the mounts and titles in the achievements guides. I'm not positive as I don't have them all memorized (way too many to do that) but I do know we have instances in the guides where guides are shared between two packages sometimes. As an example, most of the MoP reputations guides are shared with the dailies guides (you could own either package to have the same thing) but there are other reputations (like back on Northrend) that have only 2 or 3 daily quests and they are not part of the dailies package, just the reputations package.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X