OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with Ebonheart pact, started using it at level 21, need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Ebonheart pact, started using it at level 21, need help!

I started using the add-on at level 21. I am ebonheart pact. I've tried reinstalling, resetting, etc. to no avail. Basically what is happening is the the arrow keeps telling me to go between Stonefall and Deeshan back and forth, but when I arrive at the other end of the tunnel it tells me to go back. This is incredibly frustrating and confusing. Surely there is a way to get this thing to work even if I started using it at level 21, etc. I've included some screen shots for help. and yes I'm using other add-ons but they are all stable and don't crash the game.

Screenshot_20140422_153257.jpg
    Screenshot_20140422_153328.jpg
    Screenshot_20140422_154521.jpg
    Screenshot_20140422_154533.jpg

If I can't get this thing to become stable and/or work I'd like my money back. I shouldn't have to fiddle with this thing to get it to work right, I'm not a beta tester for you guys, it either works or it doesn't. Sorry to be short.

I'll agree with you the arrow guidance has been... touchy. When this happens I look for the black arrow on the ESO screen and find the NPC I'm looking for. A little frustrating at times, but I have to admit I know what its like to build a product similar to this only to have unexpected things get jacked to hell once it gets published.
    My guess (and this is a complete guess) is the other guides are being looked over, and EH will be gotten to shortly.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I can't see what that step says, but if it's just a travel step (follow this path type of step) just manually advance the step and the next one shouldn't be doing that to you.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well what I did (finally figured it out) is I went into the controls configuration and saw that you could assigns keys to make it go back and forward one step, etc. So I configured the [ ] and \ keys to toggle it on and off and then backwards and forwards. So right now I'm just going around filling in the quests so I can hit the right "step". I figure once I finish filling in these gaps eventually it will sync correctly.

Comment

Which steps of the guide did you encounter this issue? The screenshot was too small to really tell.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X