OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eso guide worth the purchase? Buy or not to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eso guide worth the purchase? Buy or not to buy?

So I've just been wondering lately about the guides and thought this was the best place to get some answers maybe. So since some of you members have purchased and are using this product I was wondering what your thoughts are about it? Are the Guides worth buying and are they saving you a lot of time in questing? Also if I've already been leveling a character -will the guides auto advance like wows did to match where I am in questing? Do the guides show your choices if you choose what in the quest lines for rewards?

Just a few questions I've been wondering about and just was hoping to hear from others who are using this product so I can make a good judgement on if to purchase or wait, or buy one or all three because it's more money than I really wished to spend.

Any information would be appreciated from those who are using the Guides.
    Thanks for time.

yes buy++ its really good work. ´saving´ (hey well, we play for fun, no? ) lot of time if you are looking to get quick to the endgame for pvp etc (thats what i do as the clan already started earlier)
    there are still some bugs now and than, but not more than in eso itself =)
    Last edited by nirax; April 20, 2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Trying to compare these new ESO guides to WoW guides just doesn't work well. The addon APIs are different for the two games meaning that what works nicely in WoW may not work at all in ESO.

With that in mind, ESO does not give us your quest history so we have no idea what quests you completed so it can just skip thru nicely like it does for WoW. We are trying to work on a system that would allow us to do our 'best guess' on where you should be in the guides to help make getting into the right area a lot easier and quicker, but even like that it won't be perfect like the WoW guides because we really don't know what you haven't done for quests. I have no ETA on when this system will be released but we're working on it as quickly as we can. In the meantime the only real way to get synced up is to manually skip thru the steps looking for one that appears to be right for what you've been doing in game recently.

We also do not have any reward suggestions as there is pretty much only one item to get from quests as rewards. It's all fixed by ESO so there's nothing to pick.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Appreciate it.

Comment

not good if your are ebonheart. the lack of support for this faction is appalling.

Comment

Ive been using Ebonheart with very minimal issues, and most of them are ESO related, not the guide. Sorry to hear you seem to be having issues.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

The guide is well worth the money for me! I was soooo lost before getting it and now I am really having fun. It is not as smooth and complete as the WoW version but it sure beats doing it on my own. Thanks so much for making this guide available!

Comment

Working...
              X