Multiboxing program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiboxing program?

Just wondering if you all have considered creating a multiboxing program for those of who like to do such things? I think you guys are really talented and do great work with your guides, I'm sure you could come up with a much better multiboxing platform than what's currently available (free or paid) at a fair price.

I know you're only known for your great guides - but this would be something to consider venturing in to...I know I'd love it.

This is not an official Zygor endorsement, just my personal experience. Check out the ISBoxer software by Lavish. I used their stuff long ago when I ran 4 EQ accounts on my one system and back then it was one of the best you could find. I've used ISBoxer for multi-boxing in Eve as well and their stuff is still probably the best you'll find anywhere.

One of the main reasons why our guides are as good as they are is because all we do are the guides. If we start trying to go and create software for something like this then it increases the possibilities of the guide quality dropping and we wouldn't want that.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ISBoxer was great when I used it on EQ before I switched to WoW. It was a little more difficult for m when I tried two WoW accounts, but alot of that was because most "guides" I found was how to box with multiple accounts using the same class while I prefered different classes. I'm sure its probably easier than I tried/looked at it since I only half-attempted at it.

Comment

If you want an ingame representation of your quest progress while multiboxing try Jamba: www.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba

Comment

Working...
        X