Guide not showing up in-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide not showing up in-game

The zygor guide is listed under addons in-game but no guide opens up in-game. There is no "Z" at the top of the page either. I've tried typing /zygor reset but it still doesn't show up. I play on an iMac. Help pls.

Thnks

Just do /reloadui in game 4 times and then it should magically pop up, but I warn you the current version is riddled with errors that did not exist before, and it's just being a pain today.

Comment

Like seriously reload ui 4 times and it magically appears? Lol

Comment

If you use the Escape key and go into the Controls settings do you see a Zygor section? If so set a hotkey to the first one and you can use that to toggle the guide viewer.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am having this same issue and trying very hard to get this problem fixed. I have tried everything in this thread and nothing is bringing up the quest box. I do have to say I installed the guide manually.

Comment

When you go to your Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons folder what do you see?

Comment

Cabby in my add-on folder i see the zygorguideviewer.

Comment

and when i go to controls i don't see anyway to hot key the guide. Its under the add-on button not where you key bind.

Comment

Ok, try running the Updater and use the wrench icon to re-install the guides.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                    Ok, try running the Updater and use the wrench icon to re-install the guides.
                    Is there a prompt in game that brings up the updater? Like a "/zygor config" or something. In WOW you could access addon config with /commands such as that. I've have not been able to use the guide since buying and installing it. It shows up under the addons tab but I can't access it the guide in game. 😳😔😩

Comment

I mean the black Java based Updater client that you download from the Members Area to install and keep the guides updated. Log into the Members Area and scroll down a little.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        I mean the black Java based Updater client that you download from the Members Area to install and keep the guides updated. Log into the Members Area and scroll down a little.
                        I'll try it when I get home from wrk.

Comment

Ok so i have reinstalled the game through the updater client....the zygor guide is in my addon on folder on my mac....it shows up under addons when i open the game...but it still does not show up in-game. When i open the game to play it there is no guide, no arrow no anything. I go to the add-on tab and its there but nothing in-game. Is it because I'm running it on a mac? Help!

Comment

Just out of curiosity, when you get to your character screen and select the Addons button, is the "Load out of date addons" box marked? I normally do this out of habit with WoW, but Im not sure if this will make a difference or not for you.
                            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                              Just out of curiosity, when you get to your character screen and select the Addons button, is the "Load out of date addons" box marked? I normally do this out of habit with WoW, but Im not sure if this will make a difference or not for you.
                              yes it was, but I finally figured the problem out!!!! Woot Woot! The add-on was being loaded into the wrong directory on my mac. the guide that was loaded under the add-on promp in game apparently was the trial version which would not show up where I was??? Anyway its fixed!

Comment

Working...
                              X