Smart Injection for ESO Guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Injection for ESO Guides?

I'm looking at the ESO guides and wondering if they also have the smart injection feature, or is that only for WOW?

Currently it is only in our WoW guides. The actual Elder Scrolls Online game is a bit more limited on what addons like our guides can do. For example, the game doesn't allow us to see a players quest history, which is a vital component of the Smart Injection System. As a result, we're trying to find other ways to work around this and create a guide sync feature. We have some ideas and if all goes well we should have a SIS-like feature in soon.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

wish I had known they weren't working

Comment

no wonder i'm lost it does not go green for any quests I have done only way shrines and paths

Comment

I agree, this product is pretty worthless. I'd actually like a refund, but doubt that will happen.

Comment

We should have a system released to help with the SIS aspect shortly. Also a lot of problems can currently be fixed by re-installing the guides and getting fresh files. If you still feel there is a need for a refund then send in the request to support@zygorguides.com.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X