"Find Merric and Aelif", missing NPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Find Merric and Aelif", missing NPC

Hello so far I have had no problems with Zygor...Until now... I am in Auridon 7-15 on step #399 "Find Merric and Aelif" I am in the right area but see no one there! Is there something im missing??
    Any help would be great thx!

Try re-logging.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Try re-logging.
      I tried that and I also did a repair and a reinstall no luck still same problem!

Comment

Did you double check your journal to make sure that you have the quest?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Problem fixed!!! sorry about the trouble! Thread can be closed

Comment

Hey Cabby. The guide lists Merric and Aelif at 62.55, which is about 1.9 km away from their location. Please see the attachments.

In the map you will see the X up above, where the guide tells you they are located.
            At the bottom, under the Skyshard symbol and next to the black arrow, you will see where they are actually located.
            And, being a good mod, yes, the guides are fully updated.

Thanks, my friend.

Merric and Aelif.JPGMerric and Aelif Map.JPG
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Ok, I played through after finding Merric and Aelif and ran through the quests. Seems the guide is missing the initial steps to find Merric and Aelif, and took me to the second meeting place after speaking with Guild Master Sees-All-Colors. Should have mentioned this is in Aldemiri guide.

Thanks.

Kam
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I can't see that right, what step is that? I was playing thru the Auridon guide looking for errors. I got up to step 405 that I have different errors I've seen and this isn't one of them but I think I have done this already.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The guide is skipping steps 55-61 which is the initial meeting. They are there but I had to go back to find them. Then tested on another character and it skipped those steps then too. Could not do step 393 until I went back on two toons to do 55-61. Confirmed with third toon it is skipping those steps.
                  Bouvi

Comment

Guide just also skipped from 400-444 I just clicked back and forth and it fixed it. So not sure what else I could have missed. Only reason I noticed it this time is I was entering Buranuum. Maybe there is a bug causing it to skip like when I left the harbourage and now entering Buraniim.

Did it again at 404 jumped to 444 this was when I was leaving Buraniim.

The guide REALLY wants me to jump to 444 and pray for the child. Just entered the Foundry of Woe.
                    Last edited by Bouvi; May 18, 2014, 07:30 PM.
                    Bouvi

Comment

Originally posted by aan1718a View Post
                      Problem fixed!!! sorry about the trouble! Thread can be closed
                      ...and thanks a lot for sharing the solution.

*sigh* and *ffs*

Comment

Working...
                      X