Dont buy this crap Eso guide is complete crap even though its just in beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont buy this crap Eso guide is complete crap even though its just in beta

Lol i knew it was in beta but the games released and the guide has not helped me at all it doesent automaticly find where your at and what lvl you are i been moving the arrows mannuly to find quest and the quest dont help me cause i already did random quest up to lvl 8 without zygor guides now i cant find what quest i need to do unless i make a new toon it wont help me and i been searching trough the list going to quest then finding nothing because i already did it then some quest it doesent even bring you to the npc to get it I am sharing me opnion on this guide its just complete crap and should be updated better and be able to find what you need to do automaticly it doesent help you if your already in the middle of questing and already have a toon i thought this guide would be good because zygor is ussialy a good company there wow guides where amazing but this games been out for beta and 6 days so far for imperial eddtion people nothing really changed from beta im so so pissed off how this guide did not help me at all cause i already have a toon already made for aldmeri domminion and im stuck trying to find what quest i need to do and wasting my time looking for npc that i already talked to or quest npc that arnt there Zygor needs to pull themself together and fix this guide.

q.q i thought i could trust zygor even as its a beta this is like a half assed version of the wow guides q.q for the time they got to fix everything

Comment

Stop fucking crying. Game just came out.

Comment

stop fucking being an ass hole

Comment

Unfortunately ESO does not give out your quest history to any addons so we can't know what you have completed to skip past it like our WoW guides. Nothing we can do about that.

What you can do to help get closer to where you are is open your map then right click the next step button. At this point watch the blue marker on the map jump around and when it gets into the same area you are then stop the skipping by clicking the next step again. At this point you'll be fairly close in the guides and it shouldn't take too long to manually move around in the guides to find quests you're on and go from there.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i geuse thats true if worst comes to worse i can make a new toon and lvl it fast using the guides

Comment

You are giving a bad name to the aldmeri dominion...
              Last edited by liorrr1991; April 6, 2014, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Also these guys are working to build the guide, make sure you read all post WoW has been out 10 years ESO for 10 days. So things will need to be tweaked. I also posted this msg a few days ago so they know about the smart injection, as said just spam the map some quest are randoms that chain so you might need to just roam and see if it spawns.

Comment

Working...
                X