Getting system messages in chat everytime a quest completes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting system messages in chat everytime a quest completes

Ever since installing the ESO guide I have been getting system messages in chat every time I complete a quest.
    Usually looks like this - Marked Complete 20089=2 or like this sometimes its just the one line other times it has been 4 or 5 with different numbers after Marked Complete.
    Is there anyway to turn this off? Also in the update sticky could you also add the version number on the status so I don't have to constantly login to members click download and find out I already have that version. And finally any ETA on when the Zygor updater will be able to handle ESO? Which would make the above issue mote. Thanks so far looking good.

A work-around for the chat is you can create a 2nd chat tab and keep that as the one you always look at with all of the chat stuff enabled.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

To me this will allow you to know when the next step of the guide is ready, sometimes you have to click to procced.

Comment

The chat messages will be gone in an upcoming update. That's just something leftover from development that we didn't have time to remove yet.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Great thanks. Also grabbed the experimental updater and it seems to be working (latest update already manually installed).

Comment

Working...
          X