Please consider adding the sky shards to the guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please consider adding the sky shards to the guide

I am seeing lots of folks running right past the sky shards I think lots of folks don't know how important the skill points are and they are power leveling right past them and it will bite them when the get to 50 and veteran and they need to fully explore every map to advance

Make it toggle option so folks that want to hunt on their own using just the journal hints can not be bothered with it unless they are stumped
    cheers
    Ulst

This is definitely something we're looking to do, just need to finish updating the guides first.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

And a gathering & crafting guide would be nice too

Comment

Originally posted by liorrr1991 View Post
        And a gathering & crafting guide would be nice too
        Just depends on how successful the Leveling Guides are. Spread the word to your friends
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

:') Already have, I've referred it to a couple people already that bought it. I hope you continue the ESO Guide and extend it to the amount of guides WoW has.

I reckon(IMO) Lorebooks,Skyshards and Skill Builds would be pretty cool

Comment

If you decide to do this you better make it a bundle with the leveling guide bc the skyshards are already a free addon.

Comment

Skyshards are already a free addon? What do you mean by that?
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Here ya go Cabby: http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls...kyshards_with/

It's the 2 ESO links in the reddit thread. Basically just puts all the skyshards in-game on your map

Comment

Oh, that one. Well that's nice that it puts it on your map. Having a few map markers and having an arrow and guide direct you to the exact location are two entirely different things. But even with WoW, you could argue that there's a free addon for pretty much every guide we have and yet our guides still sell because we do it better than the free stuff.

Comment

It ultimately belongs directly inline with the leveling instructions. No one wants to go wander each zone all over again just to pick up skyshards when they could have done it while they were in the area doing quests...

Comment

This is of course a matter of opinion. Some people would rather level as fast as they can and then come back and do other things like gather skyshards and lore books.

Comment

cabby if we have bought all three lvl guides, are we going to get other guides for free?

Comment

I have no idea. That kind of thing will be determined when we start working on those guides.

Comment

What I was sayi g is they have an addon that is a map pack addon. Your guide does have the arrow locations but sometimes they are off. This would be better off as a perk than a stand alone guide. I would suggest having a leveling guide and skyshard guide then having a crafting, gathering guide, last have a spec and dungeon guide. The key is not to spread to thin mainly because spec and other options can be found on the web so its kinda a general tool with so many options that will work.

Comment

Working...
                            X