Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Problems With Zygor's Elder Scrolls Online Guides? Start Here For Help

NOTE: All of the guides are currently being updated to match the changes found on the official live servers, so you might be having issues because of that. Before trying the following solutions read this thread http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?16242

The new client (doesn't work for EU yet) is now available for the ESO guides and can be downloaded from the Members Area. We recommend using that to download, install, and update your guides. However, if you prefer manual installs here are some typical issues and solutions:

01) "I'm only seeing two guides.", "I'm only getting Trial versions"
    Make sure you are logged into the Members Area before clicking any download links. If you're not logged in the download link will only give you Trial versions of the guides. Do not bookmark the download link and then try reusing it later. Always make sure to log in first and click the download link.

02) "I'm only seeing two guides.", "I'm only getting Trial versions"
    After downloading, extract the zip file, go into ZygorGuidesViewer folder under Guides and look at the size of the files. Trial versions will have the word Trial in the name and be around 30kb or less. Full versions will not have Trial in the name and be around 600kb. Here's an example: http://snag.gy/Q7Ju5.jpg

This shows the full AldmeriDominion guide at 616kb but Trials of the other two at less than 30kb. If something doesn't look right here go back to step 1 or contact technical support.

03) "I'm seeing UI errors", "The steps say 'talk to nil'"
    When installing a new version NEVER just copy and replace all the new files over the old ones. Always DELETE the entire old folder and copy the new ZygorGuidesViewer folder into AddOns. This will ensure no bad old files stick around. Also try steps 1 and 2.

04)"I'm not seeing the guide when I go in game"
    On the character selection screen click AddOns and make sure ZygorGuidesViewer appears in the list and is checked on with "out of date addons" checked on as well. If you don't see it here something isn't installed right.

05)"I'm not seeing the guide when I go in game", "I had the guide working but now it's not appearing"
    If you don't see the guide viewer or arrow when you go in game look in the top right corner for a "Z" icon. Click that and the guide should appear.

If you followed all of this perfectly and you still have problems please send a request for a remote support session to us here: http://support.zygorguides.com/. We can install the guides for you.
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; April 6, 2014, 09:32 AM.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director
Working...
X