OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really $75 for bundle! No early bird special?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really $75 for bundle! No early bird special?

A lot more than I expected, I was expecting a better deal at least for a few days! Maybe $60 for now and then maybe the cost to go up after a couple of days. Maybe a bonus price for buying early. $75 is a lot of money and really you have to have all the guides. Just expected a better deal at the start. An early bird price?
    Any thoughts anyone?

OUCH!!! yea a lot more than I expected

I think a bonus early price would have been nice like you said, then after a few weeks it goes up, or hell just a few hours or that day the price is a little cheaper then after that day it goes to the normal price. I have all but 3 WOW guides, I already spent a crap load of money lol

Comment

I think 50 for all 3, or 20 a piece would be more fair. Especially when you see that lifetime updates are not guaranteed. It's hard to swallow 30/75 bearing that. I am still considering them, but this is a bit more(much more) than I was expecting to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by vem0m View Post
        I think 50 for all 3, or 20 a piece would be more fair. Especially when you see that lifetime updates are not guaranteed. It's hard to swallow 30/75 bearing that. I am still considering them, but this is a bit more(much more) than I was expecting to pay.
        I agree, so for all we know this will last 6 months to a year maybe? No guarantee on how long this will last, look at the diablo 3 guide.

Comment

my thoughts are that this is way to expensive. constantly we get hit with new gouging out prices and don't get alot for it. but anyway. u would think that what we spend on this we would get more benefits. like help with things like gear, how to do more things and not just a way to follow every other quest helper out there. but anyhooo. money is money and we as players get taken advantage of daily. just like always.

Comment

This is way too expensive and a big part of the reason is that people are going to find out that once they get to level 50, they are going to need the other 2 guides in order to get to VR10. If you don't know, each VR (veteran rank) is about the equivalent of 10 regular character levels. In other words it's going to take you MORE time to go from 50 to VR10 than it is to go from 1-50.

You will need the other 2 guides, period. Please make it cost effective guys.

Comment

lol pay more for the guide than the game. They should have went with 20$ a piece or 50$ for all. Be much more reasonable and to be honest they would probably make more money with more people purchasing.

Comment

WoW is also cheaper than the complete guide, but people buy it. Your argument is invalid.

Comment

who said anything bout wow anyways?

Comment

With WoW you are paying for only 2 guides, with ESO you are paying for 3 guides.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                      With WoW you are paying for only 2 guides, with ESO you are paying for 3 guides.
                      wow is 1-90 and your not just paying for levels only

Comment

When the guides were first created for WoW level 90 was a dream. You can't compare WoW with expansions to a brand new game when it comes to how many levels there are. I was simply stating that there are only 2 guides that needed to be created for WoW but there were 3 guides that needed to be created for ESO.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                          Yes but even then the guides are not as costly. ESO should be 20 each or 50 for the bundle. More affordable, happier customers, and more sales.

Comment

As someone who has been a loyal customer and owns all of the WoW guides, I have to admit, I'm extremely disappointed that there is no discount pricing for current customers. $75 for the three guides is a bit steep, even for the quality of the guides, with no incentive for existing customers.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewc73 View Post
                              As someone who has been a loyal customer and owns all of the WoW guides, I have to admit, I'm extremely disappointed that there is no discount pricing for current customers. $75 for the three guides is a bit steep, even for the quality of the guides, with no incentive for existing customers.
                              Yeah and nothing show appreciation like full priced guides after missing the launch deadline by ~6 hours. This is just not right and kinda makes me think you guys only care about money, not customer satisfaction. First there is no guarantee they will be updated beyond a certain point you guys deem "profitable", and then they cost too much, then a delay after a delay after a delay and nothing to make up for it. Then the possibility that you want to sell more(overpriced) guides when they should be included(Skyshards) it's just a money grab. I'm sorry if I come about as rude but nothing has been said or shown to show otherwise except as a way to get some of the D3 customers back into your fold and buy more guides. Just really, really disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                              X