Diablo III Guide Compansation Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishoo View Post
    I'm just here to say thank you. I've been waiting for compensation for the Diablo III guide for quite a while now.
    And while I'm grateful that my well earned money finally will be spent for something that has true value, I can't stress enough how annoying and absurd it was for me to see a guide like that in the same line as a those perfect guides for WoW.

It was a REALLY bad product, and I don't mean like bad because of the lack of updates. When it launched, it was incomplete, had not even a single usefull information, not anything I could not find for free on google. That was lackluster and just poor when in comparison to the great quality that WoW guides offer.

That being said, while I am thankful for this, I've lost alot of the trust I had in zygor guides on this Diablo 3 shenanigans.

And while I know it was not on purpose, you guys should really evaluate and try to give the same quality for everything.
    Because I believe everyone here is here for quality. And we pay for it. So while not meaning to sound arrogant, but you guys have the duty to deliver.

I felt scammed after the Diablo 3 guide, and I feel better now that I know that money was not completely wasted.
    Again thanks, but don't ever do that again.
    Absolutely, you are right, and for us to say anything otherwise would be a complete lie. We know we made a mistake, and certainly learned a valuable lesson from it. Unfortunately, as you've stated, it caused some people to lose trust in us, but that's alright because it gives us an opportunity to work hard to earn it back. We hope to do that with these new Elder Scrolls Online guides, and by being open and honest with you in everything we do.

And you can rest assured, what happened with the Diablo 3 guide will never happen again. :-)
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Zygor Diablo 3 guide was so bad, that I was never able to use it at all. But as you told me that time, addon was not an option on D3, so you tried a new media to manage the guide. It just never worked out. Still it was part of an era of Zygor, that only some did experience. And now you make a new ZGV and a ESO Bundle (d3 discount), so I dont have to exchange my d3 guide with a new one. I still keep my diablo 3 guide as an Feats of Strength achievement. Woohoo!

A much better deal than a free guide, so I can still show my support. Thank you!
      /salute

Zygor I hope one day you consider the value of having acheivement in members profiles. That would be so bad ass.

And then I went to see my trophy inside members area, and sadly as could be, my d3 guide was missing.. no bad ass Feats of Strength achievement.. something that use to fill my pride inside as a full committed zygor supporter for many years, was gone and none existing.. And all my excitement was gone...
      Last edited by yonaz; April 4, 2014, 02:29 AM. Reason: I notice my d3 guide was gone after buying the bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by yonaz View Post
        Zygor Diablo 3 guide was so bad, that I was never able to use it at all. But as you told me that time, addon was not an option on D3, so you tried a new media to manage the guide. It just never worked out. Still it was part of an era of Zygor, that only some did experience. And now you make a new ZGV and a ESO Bundle (d3 discount), so I dont have to exchange my d3 guide with a new one. I still keep my diablo 3 guide as an Feats of Strength achievement. Woohoo!

A much better deal than a free guide, so I can still show my support. Thank you!
        /salute

Zygor I hope one day you consider the value of having acheivement in members profiles. That would be so bad ass.

And then I went to see my trophy inside members area, and sadly as could be, my d3 guide was missing.. no bad ass Feats of Strength achievement.. something that use to fill my pride inside as a full committed zygor supporter for many years, was gone and none existing.. And all my excitement was gone...
        The Diablo 3 guide is still recorded in your account in our system, it's just not showing as a product anymore in the members area because it is just grossly outdated and useless now, so it's best to just remove it. However, since your account still technically has the product, we may be able to re-add the feat of strength achievement. Shouldn't be very difficult, we'll look into it once everything calms down with ESO, deal? :-)

Comment

Zygor,

Thank you giving us credit for the Diablo III guide.

Just a side note, I could not add ANYTHING except the ESO guides
          for credit.

But, if you stated I can wait for WoD to apply the credit, that would be better
          for me to do to be honest.

You may want to check on that as I am sure others may want to add a different
          guide then the ESO.

Thank you Again.

Comment

Due to the technical difficulties we experienced yesterday we weren't able to add all the products yet, but rest assured, the WoW guides will be made available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
              The Diablo 3 guide is still recorded in your account in our system, it's just not showing as a product anymore in the members area because it is just grossly outdated and useless now, so it's best to just remove it. However, since your account still technically has the product, we may be able to re-add the feat of strength achievement. Shouldn't be very difficult, we'll look into it once everything calms down with ESO, deal? :-)
              That's definitely much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                Due to the technical difficulties we experienced yesterday we weren't able to add all the products yet, but rest assured, the WoW guides will be made available soon.
                Any update on this? Been quite a while since this was reported as an issue. I'd love to be able to apply my D3 guide to WoW. Not enough time to take up another MMO for me, so I stick with WoW for now.

Comment

Originally posted by bierstein View Post
                  Any update on this? Been quite a while since this was reported as an issue. I'd love to be able to apply my D3 guide to WoW. Not enough time to take up another MMO for me, so I stick with WoW for now.
                  We're working to have WoW products as an option sometime this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bierstein View Post
                    We have now added in the WoW products so you can use the Diablo 3 credit towards them.

Comment

Working...
                    X