Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diablo III Guide Compansation Plans

Hello,

We're only a few days away from the release of our 1-50 Leveling Guides for The Elder Scrolls Online but, before we get to that exciting event, we wanted to take a moment to address all of the customers who purchased our Diablo III Guide in the past. Unfortunately that product did not generate enough interest to continue supporting it long term and in the months following its release it was discontinued. This left many customers who purchased the guide disappointed when the guide became outdated. We were not happy about this ourselves and have been searching for a way to make things right. So here is what we plan to do:

On April 3rd, when our new Elder Scrolls Online guides go on sale, everyone who purchased our Diablo III guide will be able to choose any one of our products (including the new Elder Scrolls guides) worth up to $40.00 and have it applied to their account for free. This guide voucher will be available inside the Members Area sometime between now and April 3rd (in time for the ESO guides). We hope this helps to make up for some of the disappointment felt by some customers and to show our commitment to providing outstanding customer service. If you have any questions please contact us via the Support Page.

Take care.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Thank you for the compensation, greatly appreciated!!

I have a suggestion though: would it be possible to save the compensation for the future World of Warcraft updates due to arrive at the end of the year?

As I already own all World of Warcraft guides, and do not play Elder Scrolls Online it would be great if I can 'save up' the compensation for later usage.

Keep up the good work, enjoying your guides every day :-)

Comment

You will be able to use it whenever you want, so if you want to wait and use it for Warlords of Draenor you will have that option as well.

Comment

Ah great, thats what I will do :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
          we wanted to take a moment to address all of the customers who purchased our Diablo III Guide in the past. Unfortunately that product did not generate enough interest to continue supporting it long term and in the months following its release it was discontinued. This left many customers who purchased the guide disappointed when the guide became outdated. We were not happy about this ourselves and have been searching for a way to make things right. So here is what we plan to do:

On April 3rd, when our new Elder Scrolls Online guides go on sale, everyone who purchased our Diablo III guide will be able to choose any one of our products (including the new Elder Scrolls guides) worth up to $40.00 and have it applied to their account for free. This guide voucher will be available inside the Members Area sometime between now and April 3rd (in time for the ESO guides). We hope this helps to make up for some of the disappointment felt by some customers and to show our commitment to providing outstanding customer service. If you have any questions please contact us via the Support Page.
          Thank you, that's sweet.
          /hug

Comment

awesome customer service!

Comment

Awesome!
              Where can i find thuis in the member section.

Comment

Was going to ask the same ^^

Comment

So basically I'll have $40 credit/compensation to go towards the ESO bundle? Or will I have to choose one faction to get free and buy the other 2 guides separate?

Comment

It's a guide package swap, you'll be exchanging the Diablo guide for a new guide package up to $40 in value. So more like the 2nd one there, you can pick one faction for free and buy the other 2, or you can save the credit for something later in the future like the WoD guides.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

could you tell me where to find this voucher?

I've got diablo 3 guide but still no voucher (its april the 3th allready)

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyrockers View Post
                        could you tell me where to find this voucher?

I've got diablo 3 guide but still no voucher (its april the 3th allready)
                        Try being patient. The guides haven't even launched yet.

Comment

Originally posted by shankles View Post
                          Try being patient. The guides haven't even launched yet.
                          i'm excited

Comment

The voucher will appear inside the Members Area later today when the ESO guides launch.

Comment

I'm just here to say thank you. I've been waiting for compensation for the Diablo III guide for quite a while now.
                              And while I'm grateful that my well earned money finally will be spent for something that has true value, I can't stress enough how annoying and absurd it was for me to see a guide like that in the same line as a those perfect guides for WoW.

It was a REALLY bad product, and I don't mean like bad because of the lack of updates. When it launched, it was incomplete, had not even a single usefull information, not anything I could not find for free on google. That was lackluster and just poor when in comparison to the great quality that WoW guides offer.

That being said, while I am thankful for this, I've lost alot of the trust I had in zygor guides on this Diablo 3 shenanigans.

And while I know it was not on purpose, you guys should really evaluate and try to give the same quality for everything.
                              Because I believe everyone here is here for quality. And we pay for it. So while not meaning to sound arrogant, but you guys have the duty to deliver.

I felt scammed after the Diablo 3 guide, and I feel better now that I know that money was not completely wasted.
                              Again thanks, but don't ever do that again.

Comment

Working...
                              X