Wildstar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildstar!

I love the fact that you've added ESO to your stable of leveling guides. Is there any chance that you might expand to Wildstar?

Anything is possible but I do not know of any plans for more games just yet. I think the team plan to see how well the ESO guides do along with the WoD guides for WoW and then they'll probably decide if they should look at more games. This is of course just my guess at how things will go in the office over the rest of this year.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We're always looking for "the next big thing" and had a chance to try out Wildstar in the beta. To be honest, we weren't that impressed with the game. It seemed really generic and felt like it was missing that "special something" that really draws you into WoW and ESO. Also, the quest tracker does a ridiculous amount of hand holding making it very unlikely that you'd even need a guide for it. Unless something changes between now in the official release it is very unlikely that we will make a guide for it.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Now that it's in open beta, a LOT of the game has changed. I think it's going to be easily bigger than ESO in terms of active players. I'd love to see if you guys have played the May 9-19th open beta. You'd probably change your minds.

Comment

I've been playing the open beta, and I have to say it's come a long way in the past 5 months since I first tried it. My mind is definitely changed. Now... just to find the time and staff to get it done. :-D We're on it!
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

ZYGORR!!!!! your going to make a guide for WILDSTAR??? ZOMG IF U ARE I SWEERR BLOWWIEZ FOR SURE BRO!!! LOL.... jkz

since i used your guide for wow i got hooked !!! big time and i got like 8 mates going for Wildstar were all playing open beta ,

look to be fair yea there are a lot of small things that needa be polished , but hey how was wow vanilla rite?

look forward for a confirmation!!

cheers,

Comment

Awesome news!!! Can't wait!!! Love your guides, Love Wildstar. Totally excited to see this. Thanks guys, You rock!!!!

Comment

Zygor! I'm glad you gave it another try and saw that it is an awesome game now! I would GLADLY buy a Wildstar guide!!! I have leveled every class to at least lvl 10 in open beta and have LOVED every second of it. Now I'm going to stop playing because I know all this gaming is for nothing since they will wipe beta servers. BUT..... rest assured! I WILL be playing on May 31st in early access!!

Comment

I feel like the wildstar guide will sell more than the Elder Scrolls guide. I already gave up on ESO haha. But to each his own! Thanks for looking at Wildstar Zygor!

Comment

I would so buy these, let's hope you find the resources and staffing.

Comment

lol...i gave up on Elder Scrolls after the first week when all the quests were broken...the guide was no use since nothing worked...glad to hear about Wildstar...beta tested this last weekend and i haven't been this excited about a game in a while!

Comment

Looking forward to a Zygor Wildstar Guide. This is the 1ST MMO that I have been interested in since beginning WoW in 'nilla. Tried every game out there in beta and live... everything left me flat. Wildstar has got me hooked. Just sad there wont be a leveling guide at headstart.

Comment

Originally posted by fearxlink View Post
                          I feel like the wildstar guide will sell more than the Elder Scrolls guide. I already gave up on ESO haha. But to each his own! Thanks for looking at Wildstar Zygor!
                          Ditto... only leveled to 15 in ESO. All the quests were far apart with no real quest hub feel. Spent more time running places than questing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                            I've been playing the open beta, and I have to say it's come a long way in the past 5 months since I first tried it. My mind is definitely changed. Now... just to find the time and staff to get it done. :-D We're on it!
                            I felt exactly the same way! Got into early beta and I was kind of disappointed. It didn't quite match up to all the hype. I tossed it to the side and gave it another shot when open beta came out and quickly found myself preordering... I just want to add my name to the list of people who are very happy to hear about the possibilities of a future WildStar guide!

Comment

Been a Zygor user since 2008 and so happy to hear this news!!
                              Bouvi

Comment

Working...
                              X