Cooking Guide (1-600) Leveling - again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking Guide (1-600) Leveling - again

I know you hate complaints and I really don't like to complain, but it seems that I have to, much too often.

I read that you have only 1 person working part time on going through the various guides, such as the cooking guide. So, maybe that person hasn't begun the cooking guide or gotten to the point in it where achieving the mastery(s) (600) skill beyond the (575) point which the guide stops its normal steps???

The guide is not working properly, at least it isn't for me. And Cabby, yes... I do have the latest guide updates loaded. I've tried several different ones of the "cooking Ways" such as Way of the Pot, Way of the Grill, Way of the Wok, etc. I can't get the guide to forward/jump to the right location to the proper recipes and ingredients section for the one I click on in the guide to cook up the Banquets to get to lvl 600.

Here's only 1 example, with 2 images:

Image 1 shows the Zygor link to choose to go back to the particular mastery that I want to work on. I clicked the link and then chose "Way of the Wok."
    go back to list of mastery ways.jpg

Image 2 shows where Zygor took me to begin "Way of the Wok" where I was supposed to be able to create several "Banquets of the Wok" to get to 600. But, it took me to a recipe step for something else. Same is true on the other mastery's I looked at.
    Banquet of the wok-2.jpg

This is my 3rd alt chr that I've used this Cooking guide on, and each one of them encountered the same errors. I'm not even going to list the problems I found with the guide telling me how many items I needed to have/buy, and how many dishes I needed to create. There were quite a few errors in the "numbers" it said to use.

These issues may never get fixed, but I'm writing this for the sake of potential new customers who want to use these guides. Overall, the guides are wonderful and they work very well, indeed! But, they still have issues which potential new users should be aware of. There's no sense in having more than one "complainer" on these forums.

Maybe I should have posted this in the Bugs and Errors forum since it says "Discuss errors, typos, out of order quests, or any other problems you have found while using the guides."?

Comment

It's fine, a lot of bug reports on the forums are not in the Bugs section. They are still seen (like this one) and added to the list to be investigated.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X