Explorer's guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explorer's guide

Is there any way to get the Explorer's achievement guides to not skip zones that have been completed on another character? The guide worked great for completing the World Explorer achievement, but it would be nice to be able to use it to fill out the maps for other characters as well. I know there's a Reveal Whole Maps option in the addon, but I may not always be playing on a computer that has Zygor installed... plus, I just enjoy doing it with other characters. For now I've had to settle for another addon that just shows all the uncompleted waypoints.

You'd have to go into the step completion section of the guide options and disable the automatic step advancement to keep it from skipping thru like that. Then you'd have to manually advance the steps as you complete them. If you do this don't forget to turn on the auto step completion again or the other guides won't act normally.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I tried that. It still says, "Skipping next part of guide", and doesn't show any of the steps.

Comment

In that case hold the Ctrl + Alt keys when you advance to the next step and it should show you what you're looking for.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Excellent, that works, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X