Question: How long to 'hold these for use later?'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: How long to 'hold these for use later?'

Question: How long to 'hold these for use later?' I have 21 of them clogging up my bank bag. I think I had even more of them.

I tried to find which future step was going to use them, but couldn't. Will you tell me please how far ahead in the guide that step is?

lots-of-fine-leather-belts-to-hold.jpg

They are needed to make Dark Leather Belts around the 125 skill area of the guide (not sure exact number off hand).
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Then there must be something way off in the way Zygor counts things. I had already passed the point of creating the Dark Leather Belts, and completed other steps as well. But, I still have tons of these left-overs which the guide told me to keep for later on. If they are not necessary later on, then why did the guide have me create so darned many of them in the first place, and tell me to keep them?

Comment

The number of them that you made initially wasn't for the follow-up dark leather stuff but for you to reach a specific skill goal. Keeping them for later use was so that you wouldn't need to re-make some to create the dark leather.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X