OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wil you lvl up via pet battle i got bored with questing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wil you lvl up via pet battle i got bored with questing?

hi like the tittle says wil you stil get some good expierence to lvl up your class via battle pet im bored with questing so wanna do some pet battle?

As far as I know, yes, you can level your character at the same time as doing pet battles.

Also,
    Last edited by myrroddin; February 19, 2014, 08:09 AM. Reason: Added YouTube video
    A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Now.... if I could have just leveled up while catching the thousands of fish I've caught! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kreelor View Post
        Now.... if I could have just leveled up while catching the thousands of fish I've caught! LOL
        I know, right? You can level up with mining and herbalism, but not skinning, fishing, cooking, first aid, or archeology. I get the secondary professions not giving xp, but what is with skinning being no help?
        A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Originally posted by myrroddin View Post
          I know, right? You can level up with mining and herbalism, but not skinning, fishing, cooking, first aid, or archeology. I get the secondary professions not giving xp, but what is with skinning being no help?
          You get the XP from killing the skin while it's alive

Comment

I've always thought Blizzard had a fetish for killing things, with no incentive or reward for actually creating things. Maybe their view of all the secondary professions is that the only purpose for them is to help users kill living things more efficiently. Even in real-life wartime, factory workers, scientists, cooks, clothing makers, all got paid (rewarded) for contributing things they produced. Not in Blizzard's factories! LOL

Comment

There's a monk on the starter Island that levelled to 90 as a neutral character, purely through herbalism and pet battles. Has never left the island, drops professions and retrains, and has virtually no high level gear.

That said, pet and gather xp, is about the same as mob xp, it just takes 3-4 minutes per 'kill'. For optimal xp, send a level 5 or 6 against a level 12 pet, and use a level 20 or 25 as a Ringer, to do most of the damage. Saves time, and you can level pets in half the time.

When you get to Pandaria, you can use the trainers to boost the level of pets with a special series of pets to 2man the trainer, and use a low level pet to gain a full level of xp.

I may have done this too long... :-)

Comment

He's really a level 84* Elemental Shaman named DoubleAgent on the Mannororth realm. He has a YouTube channel. People were wondering if he could hit 90 before Warlords of Draenor comes out.

*Note: Level 84 at the time I write this.

Comment

Originally posted by desertdwarf View Post
                  He's really a level 84* Elemental Shaman named DoubleAgent on the Mannororth realm. He has a YouTube channel. People were wondering if he could hit 90 before Warlords of Draenor comes out.

*Note: Level 84 at the time I write this.
                  he's level 85 now ...

no need to imagine just how deathly tedious it is ... because there's a video !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcckXmNpsno

Comment

Working...
                  X