• Show
Clear All

Quest "Children of the Water" Step 125

Alliance
    Guide: Valley of the Four Winds
    Quest Name: "Children of the Water"
    Quest completed in Step 108
    Quest doesn't get turned in until Step 125

Why is this guy still carrying a stack of barrels and following me around from Step 109 for the next 16 quests (even though his particular quest is already completed)? Is there a valid reason why Zygor waits from Step 109 to Step 125 to turn it in?

Children of the Water-Step 125.jpg

If we had you running back and forth to turn in a quest and go back past where you were for another quest then you'd complain about running back and forth. It's all about the flow of your movement.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

16 quests later!? Come on, Cabby.

Some of those quests had him and his stack of barrels blocking my screen and my mouse cursor, especially in tight places like a small cave (a warren), etc. The quest shown in the picture is one where users have to click like a madman repeatedly to water the vegetables for that lady. He was in my way constantly, and that quest was on a very rapid countdown timer!! I complain when I encounter things that are confusing, wrong, or if they just don't make any sense to me. Having to struggle with him for 16 quests (after he completed his) makes no sense to me. It wasn't 'that' far to turn it in (which is what I had to do finally, just to continue questing). It's not like I am suggesting that all quests should be turned in individually upon completion, but this one deserved it. At least, that's what I think, so I mentioned it.

Comment

I've put it on the list for the team to decide if they want to make any changes.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X