No announcement yet.

Lunar Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not only the dungeons but also the Cataclysm zones that are after the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor sections of the Horde guide.

The Alliance guide for example has the Uldum Elders between Silithus and Un'Goro Crater.
    This behaviour of the Horde guide may be intended too for lower level characters but as a high level character this causes a lot of traveling.
    You set the hearthstone to Orgrimmar, then travel to Vashj'ir from where you normally use the Hearthstone to get back as there's no portal, then to Twilight Highlands, then to Uldum and then to Northrend for the Northrend dungeons. But as there's no portal in Uldum back you have to wait for the hearthstone to be ready again.

About the dungeons I understand that, after running through Maraudon with my Alliance character I skipped all further dungeons.
    Would be a good idea if the guide could store a variable and ask at the beginning if you want to do the dungeons and Cata zones and skip the parts you don't want dynamically.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. We'll look into updating things like this as we continue. It would be nice to have more choice as a user, and we do recognize that.
      We'll continue looking into the zones with combining Cata and Old World together in the future if this is easier.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
      X