cannot install Zygor guides on wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot install Zygor guides on wow.

When I download the guides from members area, it goes to download area, iclick on the run bar, the guides loads and updates,then goes straight into wow. But zygor guides is not showing on WoW. The guide was working well until a couple of weeks ago. Please help, because I,m lost without it.
    George

I'm thinking the Updater is just installing to the wrong location so here's what you want to do. First run the Updater and if a small window opens with a 3 second timer on it click the Abort button on that window. Now click on the Settings button. The following settings are default installation folders for a Windows 64-bit system, if you have a Windows 32-bit system just remove the (x86) from these file paths. Set the top setting (use the button with 3 dots on it on the right side) to point to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns and set the 2nd setting (use the button with 3 dots on it on the right side) to point to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe. Once you have those 2 set be sure to enter your Zygor website username/password into the proper boxes and then you can close the Settings window. Now you should be able to install the guides to the correct location and you can use the Launch WoW button to start the game.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you for the quick response, checking if it works.

Comment

Nope, It did not load into wow, checking settings again.

Comment

Yea, It works. I tried everything you said and it still woudn,t work. Tried thinking for a change, went to add ons in wow and sure enough, I didn,t have zygor checked off. thanks again for quick response,
          George

Comment

Working...
          X