Darkmoon Faire Profession Dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkmoon Faire Profession Dailies

Is there a guide to repeat these? The only place I've found them is under the achievement section but once you have the achievements it just zooms through them. Thanks.

I believe they are part of the main darkmoon faire dailies guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Those only cover the non profession dailies.

Comment

The professions quests at darkmoon are in the normal darkmoon faire quest guide. Open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer), go into the Events section, and load the Darkmoon Faire Quests guide. The first quests this guide covers are the professions quests. If you don't see them then check what guide version number you see on that guide selection window.

Comment

Cabby, thanks for following up.

The normal quest guide is where the achievement section sent me when I originally did them however now when I open that guide, they are all green (completed) and the guide just zooms through them, they are not resetting like the dailies do. Obviously, I could do it manually but I'm sure that's not intended.

I had guide 7757 prior to your question and now have 7769 but having the same result.

Thanks.

Comment

Hmm, does it show 7769 in game on the guide selection window? When did you do those professions quests last?

Comment

Yes, it shows 7769 in game. As for the quests, I did them several days ago, probably last week.

Comment

This might not work but try doing a reset of the guides by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables and delete/remove the Zygor files in there.

Comment

Nope, didn't work.

I noticed the normal dailies are also in that guide and they show as completed as well but if I try to do them in the dailies guide as opposed to the quest guide, they work fine. Unfortunately, the profession dailies aren't in the dailies guide, just the quest guide.

Comment

Just realized when looking this over again, the profession quests are not daily quests, they are once per faire event.

Straight from WoWHead:

Players can complete six profession quests per month: two for primary professions, and four for secondary professions. Completing six quests rewards http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6032. If you complete all six quests, you will get 20 http://www.wowhead.com/currency=515.

It is possible to switch professions mid-Faire and pick up additional quests.
                    So basically one toon can only do one quest per profession each month.
                    Last edited by cabby; January 9, 2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, I ran around to confirm what you stated and you are correct, I cannot get any of the profession quests again. Sorry about that and thanks for solving the (non) issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X