Horde Deepholm Guide Steps beyond 43 unclear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde Deepholm Guide Steps beyond 43 unclear

Apparently after lvling 2 different toons with the guide the horde deepholm guide is non functional after step 43… seems Blizzards removed the quest and those immediately following….

I did find that the location of quest step 50…. Maziel's Research…. that it is now a drop quest from the mob at location approx. 67,60.

Hope this brings some clarity to a great product along with a fix.

It's been a while since I last went through that section with an Alliance character but I don't think Blizzard changed something there and Alliance and Horde have the same quest chain.
    Just to make sure you did not overlook something.
    The chain goes as follows.
    You get the quest "Return to the Temple of Earth" from Mylra on the airship.
    At the Temple you get "Blood of the Earthwarder" and "Deathwing's Fall" which is the start of the chain that leads to "Maziel's research".
    Remember that "Deathwing's Fall" and the following quests are not turned in to an NPC but are field turnins.

About the Maziel's Research item, normally when you grab the crate one or two Troggs spawn which drop the item. Or at least a Trogg stands around at the location. And normally the item is a drop off the first Trogg you kill (47% drop chance at wowhead means thar people who already did the quest did not get the item but others got it always). If you did not get the item there you may have had very bad luck or someone else killed the Trogg that spawned for you.

Another possible solution may be Blizzard bugs. With 5.4.2 they totally messed up Twilight Highlands for example, Horde players were unable to kill any Wildhammer NPCs, Alliance players were unable to kill the corresponding Orcs (which includes the second enemy of the arena quests). The Twilight Highlands issues are now solve. But who knows which other bugs are still in the game...

Comment

Working...
    X